GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

I keep missing them, arrggh! Anyways, seems like when they are asking alot of the celebs about who they are excited to see performing, no one has mentioned Robert and Alison! I find that odd, since they are predicted to be the big winners tonight. They all seem to be stuck on Coldplay, U2 and all of the rap artists. Oh well, hope they still kick ass tonight! B)

I am surprised too but in some ways not! The tv people are clueless when it comes to true original talent!

Ryan Seacrest interviewed the rapper TI and asked him about going to jail in a few days for the next year. He shook it off like it was nothing. Typical of the rap community. Goes with the territory I guess. Ryan acted like it was no big deal, acting buddy, buddy with him. Clueless!

OMG!! What channel are the Grammys on??

They will start on CBS at 8pm EST. We are all discussing red carpet pre-shows on E! News and the TV Guide channel. Also there was a pre-Grammy awards show held on-line earlier. Alison and Robert have won two awards so far. :D

Ryan Seacrest interviewed the rapper TI and asked him about going to jail in a few days for the next year. He shook it off like it was nothing. Typical of the rap community. Goes with the territory I guess. Ryan acted like it was no big deal, acting buddy, buddy with him. Clueless!

Moreover TI seemed pretty nonchalant about it :(

I saw that and it made me pause. I had to ask myself, am I hearing what I think that I am hearing?

He said he would be out in 365 days! Ryan said he would see him on day 366!

Amazing!

What is he going to jail for?

I am surprised too but in some ways not! The tv people are clueless when it comes to true original talent!

Yep you are right. The more commercial and overexposed, the more they seemed to get talked about! It can be a bit phony at times!

I saw that and was like, "WTF?" That's just too bad. :wacko:

I saw that and it made me pause. I had to ask myself, am I hearing what I think that I am hearing?

He said he would be out in 365 days! Ryan said he would see him on day 366!

Amazing!

What is he going to jail for?

I think it was possession of firearms.

There are only two pictures so far but they can be enlarged and obviously the original talent has a great time on the red carpet even despite the ignorance demonstrated by the media...

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?

Thanks for the link. Got back in the house before the show started. I guess neither preshow interviewed either of them.

Here we go, kicking off with U2.

The Edge is right in style with his plaid flannel shirt on. The latest in fashion!

Great performance. Whitney Houston looks great. Jennifer Hudson just won for best R & B Album, (good for her, she's had it tough the past couple of months) btw, I saw a quick glimpse of Robert and Alison in the audience. Looks like they are sitting in the second row facing directly at the stage.

Great performance. Whitney Houston looks great. Jennifer Hudson just won for best R & B Album, (good for her, she's had it tough the past couple of months) btw, I saw a quick glimpse of Robert and Alison in the audience. Looks like they are sitting in the second row facing directly at the stage.

Whitney seemed a little out of it.

Whitney seemed a little out of it.

Yeah. I'll be glad to see her get back on track, she's supposed to have a new album released later this year. Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" isn't much of a comedian is he? :blink: He was trying to sound funny but I don't think it was working. Justin Timberlake and Al Green are performing right now, so cool. This show is going to be fabulous! :)

Archived