Hadn't seen this one before. What's the origin?

gibsonfan159

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had the pleasure of meeting Ron Kellerman’s sister Denise to interview her for a book I published on the New York State Pavilion (where Led Zeppelin appeared in 1969). She told me about meeting Jimmy Page and Lord Sutch at her Perth Amboy home where Ron took them as mentioned above, she also mentioned that Ron got his start promoting Jerry Lee Lewis when he had fallen from grace. I saw a photo of her, Jimmy and Sutch; does that photo exist here?

• 8 months later...

I have two different photos I found in a book at a yard sale back in the day . One photo is 2 1/2 by 3 inches . Looks like AGFA paper . Its Black and white of Ron , Jimmy and Robert . The other one is color  same size photo On Kodak Paper and Ron , Jimmy and Lord Sutch sitting on a sofa . Think it’s in Ron’s house . Are these photos worth any cash ? 

On 2/19/2020 at 10:31 AM, wideimaging said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Ron Kellerman’s sister Denise to interview her for a book I published on the New York State Pavilion (where Led Zeppelin appeared in 1969). She told me about meeting Jimmy Page and Lord Sutch at her Perth Amboy home where Ron took them as mentioned above, she also mentioned that Ron got his start promoting Jerry Lee Lewis when he had fallen from grace. I saw a photo of her, Jimmy and Sutch; does that photo exist here?

sam_webmaster used to publish a Led Zeppelin fanzine called Electric Magic from August 1990 to May 1993. In one of those issues, which I have, that photo was published. If it is not posted here already, and if Sam doesn't mind, I can retrieve my copy of the fanzine, scan it and post it here. 

6 hours ago, James Slutter said:

I have two different photos I found in a book at a yard sale back in the day . One photo is 2 1/2 by 3 inches . Looks like AGFA paper . Its Black and white of Ron , Jimmy and Robert . The other one is color  same size photo On Kodak Paper and Ron , Jimmy and Lord Sutch sitting on a sofa . Think it’s in Ron’s house . Are these photos worth any cash ? 

Both photos are likely those that have been published and are available online so I believe those prints would only fetch up to five dollars apiece.

A handwritten letter Jimmy wrote to Ron Kellerman in 1962 sold for approx. $12,000 USD at auction in 2009: https://recordmecca.com/item-archives/led-zeppelin-jimmy-page-historic-handwritten-1962-letter/

8f057db4b5d758ee1ab65dbc77f522d7.jpg