The Movie Thread III: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

TheMadIrishman

WARNING: BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ON CLICKING THIS THREAD, THERE WILL BE CONSIDERABLE SPOLIERS. You have been warned...

So for this, I’ve chosen the newest Jurassic World movie. This film was awful, trash and stupid. First of all, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SAVING AN ALREADY EXTINCT ANIMAL?!?  Not only did the plot take the second film and the third into one but it also had some stupid moments. 20 minuets into the film they were already betrayed and in danger, no build up of story. The moment when the raptor cried was one of the cringiest moments in cinema history. When the bad guy says the little girl was a clone, they completely ignored that the entire rest of the film. And to finish off this extended rant, that little shit head RELEASED DINSOURS INTO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA?!? What about that is a good idea. Tell me what YOU thought about this film

I hate dinosaurs, dinosaurs can suck on my balls. If they were so great they would have known how to deal with that asteroid and never would have gone extinct in the first place.

Plus, everyone knows King Kong would kick all their asses. F dinosaurs, F the Flintstones, and F Hollywood for making these stupid movies.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, can we PLEASEEEE get a remake of Sssssssss. Now THAT would be classic. Either that or Phase IV.

Rock On

Yeah, well you're the idiots who paid to see it in the first place. 😜 Hollywood got your money so whether you liked it or not is a moot point to them.

Most people I know could smell the failure emanating from just seeing the trailer alone and avoided the movie like the plague...same as they avoided that other piece of shit, "Solo".

2 hours ago, IpMan said:

I hate dinosaurs, dinosaurs can suck on my balls. If they were so great they would have known how to deal with that asteroid and never would have gone extinct in the first place.

Plus, everyone knows King Kong would kick all their asses. F dinosaurs, F the Flintstones, and F Hollywood for making these stupid movies.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, can we PLEASEEEE get a remake of Sssssssss. Now THAT would be classic. Either that or Phase IV.

Rock On

🤣

On 8/4/2018 at 1:26 AM, IpMan said:

Rock On

You can't be serious?  I hope not. So to the other posters or anyone that has seen this newest Jurassic Park movie, its that bad?  I mean, why?  I will see it on Direct TV.  I rarely ever go to the theatre.  I do want to see MEG (even though  know that there is no way in hell they can still be around) and I want to see the new Escape Plan even though I do not think Swarzenegger is in it?

And I really do not think its necessary to use the Lord's name in vain here.

4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You can't be serious?  I hope not. So to the other posters or anyone that has seen this newest Jurassic Park movie, its that bad?  I mean, why?  I will see it on Direct TV.  I rarely ever go to the theatre.  I do want to see MEG (even though  know that there is no way in hell they can still be around) and I want to see the new Escape Plan even though I do not think Swarzenegger is in it?

Me thinks someone needs to relax a bit and learn to recognize satire. Now regarding the lord, I am sure if there is a lord or whatever, it has more important things to mull over than being mentioned in a forum post.

Ps. Bonus Round: Who is lord??? Maybe I believe in Krishna, or Ahura Mazda, or perhaps Momus. Yes, I believe Momus would be the most fitting representation regarding this discourse.

On 8/5/2018 at 7:10 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Yes, it is REALLY that bad!  The plot holes are big enough to swallow a dinosaur, the acting is atrocious and not even Ron Howard's hot daughter can save this one!  (BTW, I watched it on freeprojectTV, so Hollywierd didn't get money from me!) 

36 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

Yes, it is REALLY that bad!  The plot holes are big enough to swallow a dinosaur, the acting is atrocious and not even Ron Howard's hot daughter can save this one!  (BTW, I watched it on freeprojectTV, so Hollywierd didn't get money from me!) 

Did not know he  had a hot daughter.  She should tell him to get a hair piece and dress like a guy that has money.  I mean, he looks like hell

11 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Did not know he  had a hot daughter.  She should tell him to get a hair piece and dress like a guy that has money.  I mean, he looks like hell

She's the red head that was in the last Jurassic movie...she's in this one too.

I am a fan of the Jurrassic Park movies, however I do find that this film is the worst. The film should have been simplified in 2 parts..... 1. surviving the island and it's volcano while avoiding being eaten and 2. focus on the betrayal on a rescue container ship and the auction of the rescued dinosaurs with sabotage and dinosaurs running around the ship. The ending should have been the damaged ship running aground on the beach and setting up for another movie with the dinosaurs on the mainland.

This is what bothered me about the movie

- the island and volcano scenes were too short (dinosaurs in a natural habitat made the original movies great)

- the betrayal happened too quick

- lab grown new species of dinosaur (really lame and too far fetched)

- secret lab in the mansion (how does a lab that big stay a secret in a home)

- the cloned girl (not necessary to the movie)

- how does someone outrun and outfight a "super" lab grown dinosaur!!!

There are too many minor low points and loopholes to list. I'll end up buying the movie when it comes out just for completion sake, but I don't recommend watching this in theatre. I hope they loose money on this so that the franchise owners can wake up. Was this movie not even screened before going out to the public?

Archived