Chelsea Lately talks about Led Zeppelin fans...

Wolfman

"Jonas Brothers' fans have to wear glasses to see them in 3-D. Led Zeppelin fans didn't need glasses to see them in 3-D. They took acid."

I guess that's kinda funny.

I knew someone who freaked out during the 1977 tour ... he thought he was tripping when he saw the green laser pyramid appear during Jimmy Page's guitar solo!!

I knew someone who freaked out during the 1977 tour ... he thought he was tripping when he saw the green laser pyramid appear during Jimmy Page's guitar solo!!

haha i love chelsea lately one of the best shows on tv.. damn i wish i woulda seen that episode.. i usually watch it too

haha i love chelsea lately one of the best shows on tv.. damn i wish i woulda seen that episode.. i usually watch it too

I've never seen her show but was she the person who won some contest E had for funniest mom or something and ended up with a tv show? Or am I confused again :blink:

I've never seen her show but was she the person who won some contest E had for funniest mom or something and ended up with a tv show? Or am I confused again :blink:

She's a stand up comic, she wrote a book called "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea"

And then E signed her to a comedy half hour talk show.

She's a stand up comic, she wrote a book called "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea"

And then E signed her to a comedy half hour talk show.

Ahh - okay. I was confused then. I remember E Television (I think it was E) having some contest where moms across America sent in a tape to win what I thought was a tv show host spot but maybe it was a one-off special. At any rate, now at least I know who Chelsea is.

Archived