Ross's Diary

Cofa

When did I say that anyone need to know Martha's birth date?

You don't seem understand what I mean.

I only wrote from Ross's past diary how he was deeply trusted by Jimmy as one example.

I personally said this part to Knebby for her post. Don't misunderstand it.

''As far as I know there were no media that told Martha's birth date and name accurately except for Ross's site.If you would know another,please tell me.''

Moreover it is your opinion to the last. I don't feel it strange even if there is a person interested in this. It is an individual liberty. It is the same thing that I'm not interested in groupies at all.

I'm sorry, but did I say that you thought anyone would need to know? No. I simply said that I don't understand why anyone would need to know the birth date of a toddler who is completely unaware of her famous lineage. She is not Jimmy Page. She is not Scarlet Page. She may grow up hating Led Zeppelin. She is very much her own person, and come a few years time, her personality may differ from her family's greatly. I only quoted you because it was in reference to the birth date.

She's a child for god's sake. Can't we let her be that for just a little longer? She has no idea, or concept, of what it means to be famous, of what the internet is, of what her mother's occupation is, or of what her grandfather's known for. And my opinion is that it's a little creepy to want to know specific papers, dates, times, names of children who are not exposed to the media for a very particular reason. Her grandfather may be famous, and her mother has a name in her own right, but that does not mean that they should, or would want, to throw her into the spotlight. I'm sure her family want to preserve her innocence for as long as possible. That can't happen when fans of her grandfather want to know the specifics of her birth date.

We don't need to know which paper reported it first, and we don't need to know who disclosed her birth date. All we need to know is that Scarlet's now a mother, Jimmy's now a grandfather, and that, I'm sure, they're very happy with their recent attention to the clan. And even that isn't part of our business. She's not part of your family, she's a part of Scarlet and Jimmy's, and, to a degree, completely irrelevent to the music of Led Zeppelin.

I'm sorry, but did I say that you thought anyone would need to know? No. I simply said that I don't understand why anyone would need to know the birth date of a toddler who is completely unaware of her famous lineage. She is not Jimmy Page. She is not Scarlet Page. She may grow up hating Led Zeppelin. She is very much her own person, and come a few years time, her personality may differ from her family's greatly. I only quoted you because it was in reference to the birth date.

She's a child for god's sake. Can't we let her be that for just a little longer? She has no idea, or concept, of what it means to be famous, of what the internet is, of what her mother's occupation is, or of what her grandfather's known for. And my opinion is that it's a little creepy to want to know specific papers, dates, times, names of children who are not exposed to the media for a very particular reason. Her grandfather may be famous, and her mother has a name in her own right, but that does not mean that they should, or would want, to throw her into the spotlight. I'm sure her family want to preserve her innocence for as long as possible. That can't happen when fans of her grandfather want to know the specifics of her birth date.

We don't need to know which paper reported it first, and we don't need to know who disclosed her birth date. All we need to know is that Scarlet's now a mother, Jimmy's now a grandfather, and that, I'm sure, they're very happy with their recent attention to the clan. And even that isn't part of our business. She's not part of your family, she's a part of Scarlet and Jimmy's, and, to a degree, completely irrelevent to the music of Led Zeppelin.

We seem to have had the misunderstanding mutually.

I apologize to you if I didn't understand what you said. (though I did not think seriously that way)

However Jimmy said in interview that'' Led Zeppelin's DNA has been succeeded by our children and grandchildren. Today is already such an age.'' after 02 reunion concert.

I personally thought that he said about himself but I wonder if it was right.

Archived