NEW SONGS

Zepp-4-Life

4 years ago I had my left hand crushed to the flatness of 1/8 inch in a horrible accident.

4 operations and 3 years of extensive physiotherapy and lots of guitar later I can almost play as good as the day before it happened.

I just wrote this song this morning and think it's pretty good.

As a guitarist, I can't imagine going through what happened to you. Props to you in your persistence to get back to playing. Your song is cool... couple of Bron-Y-Aur Stomp-ish nods in there and overall just a cool tune!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Toronto Smiles

I just wrote a new song for a contest being held in my city.

The Toronto Song Contest is looking for a new song that helps celebrate our city's 175th anniversary.

Produced on May 10 / 09 in one day.

Also my first video production.

I hope others enjoy it.

Cheers

Toronto Smiles

I just wrote a new song for a contest being held in my city.

The Toronto Song Contest is looking for a new song that helps celebrate our city's 175th anniversary.

Produced on May 10 / 09 in one day.

Also my first video production.

I hope others enjoy it.

Cheers

I loved it! And the video is so beautiful. That does it.......I simply MUST visit Toronto. No more procrastinating, I will be there for your city's 175th.

I think you have a REAL good chance of winning that contest Jeffrey (is that right? I got it from the video) Good luck!

I broke my wrist pretty badly two weeks ago and wont be out of a cast for 8 more weeks and have been really bummed I can't play (Had just started lessons after self-teaching since I started too). No idea how long it will until i can even bend my wrist let alone play decent guitar. Hearing your story makes it seem like nothing though and seeing you get back into it is awesome. Very cool songs/story!

I broke my wrist pretty badly two weeks ago and wont be out of a cast for 8 more weeks and have been really bummed I can't play (Had just started lessons after self-teaching since I started too). No idea how long it will until i can even bend my wrist let alone play decent guitar. Hearing your story makes it seem like nothing though and seeing you get back into it is awesome. Very cool songs/story!

Feel inspired and know that only you can enhance or limit your horizons.

Believe in what you want, and don't settle for anything less.

Many thanks for the encouragement and opinion.

:D :D :D :D :D

To AWABW:

C'mon down and visit anytime, Toronto awaits all newcomers with open arms.

Cheers for the support and feedback !!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Archived