Led Zeppelin themed video game (guitar hero or rock band)

I really don't buy into how the guitar games create "fake fans", it just introduces more people to music. If someone likes a particular song from Led Zeppelin only because they enjoyed playing it in Guitar Hero, then be happy that someone has developed a level of appreciation for Led Zeppelin. I also don't think it is true that these games keep people from playing the real instrument. There are probably studies out there that confirm the opposite, that people have discovered guitar-based music through these games and become interested in playing the real instrument.

Although many would see a guitar game by Led Zeppelin to be a sell-out, I would very much enjoy playing the game and would give me another reason to love their music.

Sounds ok, just get Robert in there. Thers no proof to back up the info though so it could quite possibly be fake.

It is probably fake, but they don't need Robert because the lyrics can be understood in the original recordings. The other parts need to be "re-recorded" so that with all of the layering, the most prominent components, determined by Jones, Page, and Jason Bonham, can be played.

That was only a track pack and only released on disc because AC/DC don't want their music sold online through Xbox Live or PSN. Led Zeppelin would certainly get the Beatles or Metallica treatment.

I would love for there to be a Led Zep themed Rock band or Guitar Hero i would almost be certain that game would break every record!!!

Archived