any rarities out there?

i have two lps i found and was wondering what they are worth or are they rare. i have Led Zeppelin 1973 interview with pictures of Robert and Jimmy on each side. And i have Led Zeppelin live at Knebworth part1 double album

both great condition. Any info anyone? Im glad i found them but they dont compare to the autograph i have from Jimmy on a drink coaster from the Peppermill Lounge in Reno! That is my most treasured Led Zeppelin item

Thanks for any info on the records

The Knebworth album is an early to mid-1980s vinyl bootleg generally worth $25 to $40. There were many

vinyl interview albums pressed in the 80s & early 90s, some legitimate and some bootlegs, generally worth

about the same. If you post pictures of the interview album I could tell you for certain if it is a bootleg or

not. I would be interested to know if you can confirm Jimmy was at the Peppermill Lounge and the date. I

imagine it was probably sometime between April and October 1991 when he was working with singer David

Coverdale near Lake Tahoe.

i will try to post a picture of the lp and the autograph as soon as i can get my son to help me with this computer stuff. im not as up to date as he is. It is a picture disk tho Jimmy on one side and Robert on the other. The Knebworth album is Raven Records from Belgium. Anyway the trip to Reno im pretty sure was 1993 but my memory escapes me at this moment. Approaching 50 in two months! I can confirm it with my girlfriend ive asked her before and she knows what year. And i think it could of been David Coverdale but i dont think we were introduced. Maybe she remembers this too. Thanks for the info. Ill try to get pics soon

• 3 years later...

Hi everybody

Stumbled upon this forum, when searching information about a rare Led Zeppelin single, which is in my posession.

LED ZEPPELIN - "Whole Lotta Love" UK 1969

First and only UK Promo pressing 1969, Atlantic No. 584309, only about 500 pieces

Apparently, this was meant to be released in the UK aswell, but the band did not approove, so only these promos were made. Rumors say that these somehow disappeared from a warehouse in Manchester, UK. Only a few hundred copies were said to be around...

This makes these singles very rare...

$T2eC16Z,!)QFIcHsusOWBSOfMwftjQ~~60_12.J

$(KGrHqJ,!oIFIqib,-n3BSOfM)z!g!~~60_12.J

I am currently trying to sell this single, here is the link to ebay: www.ebay.com/itm/171130007702

Contact me for any details/information.

Cheers for now

I used to go to record shows in the Chicago area hosted at the Hillside Holiday in during the late 1980's & early 1990's. I remember a vendor selling a color vinyl copy of LZ I but the LP was quartered into different colors (like a pie) & the guy (I remember the price) wanted $500 bucks for it. Anyone every come across this copy, is/was it legit? Any thoughts? thanks....

I used to go to record shows in the Chicago area hosted at the Hillside Holiday in during the late 1980's & early 1990's. I remember a vendor selling a color vinyl copy of LZ I but the LP was quartered into different colors (like a pie) & the guy (I remember the price) wanted $500 bucks for it. Anyone every come across this copy, is/was it legit? Any thoughts? thanks....

I have never heard of this - I have seen similar items that were pressed 'after hours' without permission by a plant employee.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody

Stumbled upon this forum, when searching information about a rare Led Zeppelin single, which is in my posession.

LED ZEPPELIN - "Whole Lotta Love" UK 1969

First and only UK Promo pressing 1969, Atlantic No. 584309, only about 500 pieces

Apparently, this was meant to be released in the UK aswell, but the band did not approove, so only these promos were made. Rumors say that these somehow disappeared from a warehouse in Manchester, UK. Only a few hundred copies were said to be around...

This makes these singles very rare...

$T2eC16Z,!)QFIcHsusOWBSOfMwftjQ~~60_12.J

$(KGrHqJ,!oIFIqib,-n3BSOfM)z!g!~~60_12.J

I am currently trying to sell this single, here is the link to ebay: www.ebay.com/itm/171130007702

Contact me for any details/information.

Cheers for now

New auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171141380850

Cheerio

Promo 45 from Lebanon:

DSCF4331.jpg

Red vinyl LP from El Salvador (actually from the 70's, not a new repress):

DSCF4059.jpg

An aborted record fetus:

DSCF4021.jpg

'Autographed' bootleg LP ( the morons who did this wiped out half this record's value):

DSCF3697-1.jpg

Some Thai eps (and a Turkish interloper)

DSCF4328.jpgDSCF4329.jpgDSCF4330.jpg

Note the Turkish sleeve misspells 'Immigrant' so it was quickly pulled from circulation.

Some pre-release promo/test pressings:

DSCF4335.jpgDSCF4336.jpgDSCF4334.jpg

Archived