Page & Plant - short interview - São Paulo - 1996

Great clip, thanks so much for posting!! :D

You're welcome. A good friend of mine has taken the time and posted some great stuff on youtube, some clips of Jimmy in Lençóis, BA (Brazil) and also a great TV interview Jimmy gave back in 2005 for a Brazilian channel, but unfortunately these are in Portuguese. But this one is in English, so I thought some of you might like it. ;)

Glad you did. :)

Yes, Aqua, Robert looks too good there...actually he was very, very good looking at both times he came here to Brazil. ;)

Glicine, I'm also glad you liked it! :)

Thanks, brspled!

Great interview. I think that it says it all. Robert says that they didn't need the money and that they were getting together again (1990's) to re-visit some of their work from Led Zeppelin that they took for granted at the time, and how the material was re-worked to make it new again, more appreciated by them, more interesting to them, if you will, a reason to get together and tour at the time. Something that they could be proud of, bringing tears to their eyes at times.

It sums up why they got back together at the time, and in a way, it tells us why they are not together at the present: nothing new at the present time to contribute, as well as they don't need the money, therefore all the money in the world is not motivation for a tour at the moment.

Robert's view is clearly and articulately expressed. He has my upmost respect and admiration.

By the way:

I love Robert's hair in this clip! :)

Thanks, brspled!

Great interview. I think that it says it all. Robert says that they didn't need the money and that they were getting together again (1990's) to re-visit some of their work from Led Zeppelin that they took for granted at the time, and how the material was re-worked to make it new again, more appreciated by them, more interesting to them, if you will, a reason to get together and tour at the time. Something that they could be proud of, bringing tears to their eyes at times.

It sums up why they got back together at the time, and in a way, it tells us why they are not together at the present: nothing new at the present time to contribute, as well as they don't need the money, therefore all the money in the world is not motivation for a tour at the moment.

Robert's view is clearly and articulately expressed. He has my upmost respect and admiration.

By the way:

I love Robert's hair in this clip! :)

Thanks for posting! :D A great interview and perspective from Plant- just about says it all , I think...

It does, doesn't it? ;)

Robert has always been very coherent about the end of Led Zeppelin and his work with Jimmy in the 90's.

Robert has my upmost respect too. :yesnod: Oh, yes, I love his hair ... :wub:

I'm glad you enjoyed the interview! :)

Archived