The Firm Thread

On 1/3/2023 at 3:40 AM, custard pie man said:

forgot who the guy was a manager who actually said the worst guy to watch over was Paul Rodgers, believe he mentioned for a smaller man he  got into a lot of scrapes at bars constantly mouthing off, wish I could find that video

Perhaps in his younger days? While in The Firm, generally speaking, he was early to bed and early to rise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

They are selling The Firm t-shirts, pick your size in different varieties on ebay. Unofficial of course but nice if you've wanted a Firm t-shirt. I ordered a two-sided shirt: Link

Edited by luvlz2

4 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

They are selling The Firm t-shirts, pick your size in different varieties on ebay. Unofficial of course but nice if you've wanted a Firm t-shirt. I ordered a two-sided shirt: Link

I actually still have the Jimmy Page shirt I got at the concert. I bought a couple page shirts that night. They guy in the parking lot must have made a ton of money.

On 5/3/2024 at 9:15 PM, luvlz2 said:

It's probably an authentic set list that was taped to the front of the stage but I can tell you for certain that is NOT Jimmy's handwriting. The seller would be lucky to get $100.00 for it.

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

It's probably an authentic set list that was taped to the front of the stage but I can tell you for certain that is NOT Jimmy's handwriting. The seller would be lucky to get $100.00 for it.

Thanks SteveAJones.