Happy Birthday Sir Paul McCartney

Let me be the 1st on this forum to wish Sir Paul McCartney of the Beatles a Happy Birthday! Paul is now 67 years old and, might I add, has aged quite well! He has agreed to be the first rock performer at the new Yankees Stadium. The 2 shows he initially agreed to 2 shows, but they sold, so he's agreed to do a 3rd show! He still rocks on! B)

Jo

Is he really 67 now?! Wow, I swear it was only like last year that he turned 64, and that was a big deal because of the song. :lol:

Come to think of it, that's the year that he did the North American (or world?) tour that I saw him on. So yeah I guess it was a few years ago now...... where does the time go!

Is he really 67 now?! Wow, I swear it was only like last year that he turned 64, and that was a big deal because of the song. :lol:

Come to think of it, that's the year that he did the North American (or world?) tour that I saw him on. So yeah I guess it was a few years ago now...... where does the time go!

Amazing how time flies, isn't it? It seems like yesterday he was 66, now he's 67. :lol: And he still rocks!

Jo :)

Let me be the 1st on this forum to wish Sir Paul McCartney of the Beatles a Happy Birthday! Paul is now 67 years old and, might I add, has aged quite well! He has agreed to be the first rock performer at the new Yankees Stadium. The 2 shows he initially agreed to 2 shows, but they sold, so he's agreed to do a 3rd show! He still rocks on! B)

Jo

How's it going "pagemccartney95?" WOW! I can't believe that Paul is really 67, the years have really gone by fast haven't they? We better appreciate the two remaining BEATLES while they're still alive because once they're gone, thats it. However, THE BEATLES and their music will live forever. Happy "B" Day Paul! R.I.P. John Lennon (1940-1980) and George Harrison (1943-2001)! ROCK ON!

Amazing how time flies, isn't it? It seems like yesterday he was 66, now he's 67. :lol:And he still rocks!

Jo :)

I know! I would love to see him in concert again. It was one of, if not the, best show I've been to. He's just so amazing. :wub:

Archived