Led Zepagain in San Francisco

Steve Z(oso)

Catch Led Zepagain at our first show in San Francisco on Sat, Aug 8 at Slim's.

Advance tickets, info & directions are available online at the Slim's Website. Come on out & show San Francisco that Zeppelin fans are alive & well, 32 years since those final US shows at Oakland, July 23 & 24, 1977! This show is open to ALL AGES!

More Northern CA shows in August, too:

Aug 7 - Last Day Saloon, Santa Rosa

Aug 21 - Fat Cat Music House, Modesto

Aug 22 - Powerhouse Pub, Folsom

Aug 23 - Los Gatos Concert in the Park

More info on those, and our complete schedule at:

Led Zepagain Upcoming Gigs

Hope to see some of you there!

011404_259_hob_jimmy4w1.jpg

Jimmy Page visits Led Zepagain, Hollywood, CA 2004

Steve,

Still waiting for your band to make it's way eastward to NYC for some gigs some day. Any chance yet? I've been waiting for a lot of things Zep related for a number of years that haven't occured as of yet, so I can be quite patient in regards to this.

"Might"? You mean, "Will"! :D Hope you can make it!

Ally, we will hopefully be back up in Seattle in Dec. Stay tuned...

SuperDave, in time, my friend, in time!

I will Steve. Try to make it on a Saturday :D

we were planning to see you in los gatos but now we have to see you at slim's!

Yes, plus you can come to Los Gatos too, and hear us do a very different set. We change it up pretty much every show we do.

Evster, 3 words for ya, Hallo Ween Weekend! Mark your calendar!

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say that Led Zepagain played an awesome show here in Santa Rosa! The music was beyond excellent. They had a great setlist with a mix of expected favorites and a few unexpected ones! I'm just a little embarrassed for the city of Santa Rosa because there were not enough people there to witness the awesomeness. People, if you have a chance to see them, you need to go see them. That is all!

Just want to say that Led Zepagain played an awesome show here in Santa Rosa! The music was beyond excellent. They had a great setlist with a mix of expected favorites and a few unexpected ones! I'm just a little embarrassed for the city of Santa Rosa because there were not enough people there to witness the awesomeness. People, if you have a chance to see them, you need to go see them. That is all!

Thanks for making it! Yeah, the crowd was a little light, but there was still some great energy in the room with people coming up to the front of the stage, and we really enjoyed it. The next night in San Fran was much better attended, and that was a lot of fun as well. If you can make the trip, come on out to Modesto, Folsom or Los Gatos!

Evster, yeah, it's a theme night, it's Halloween. We'll be dressed as the guys in Led Zeppelin... :D

Evster, yeah, it's a theme night, it's Halloween. We'll be dressed as the guys in Led Zeppelin... :D

Oh cool! I should be able to spot you! :lol:

What I meant was, I missed the 77 Tour revisit you guys did. I was really bummed I didn't get to see that set and the costumes and effects. Was hoping you'll still be doing that when we see you. :beer:

Thanks for making it! Yeah, the crowd was a little light, but there was still some great energy in the room with people coming up to the front of the stage, and we really enjoyed it. The next night in San Fran was much better attended, and that was a lot of fun as well. If you can make the trip, come on out to Modesto, Folsom or Los Gatos!

Yay you guys did a great job in SF! I loved Tangerine :)

Archived