Hard-Fi brand Led Zeppelin 'dinosaurs'

Trashbag

I'm not surprised only half of you have heard of Hard-Fi. What a poor band that is, and the Daily Star is equally as poor with their journalism. I'm sure Hard-Fi are going to lose some fans now, though. :D

Who the Hell is Hard-Fi? Anybody heard of them before? Do they know it is a benefit concert?

Low Life douche bags trying to get their name in print

I have never heard of them, and jealousy will get them no where. They would be lucky to even be a tiny bit of what L Z is.

Just to clarify, because the lack of anger about this comment has disappointed me....the quotation about Zep's earnings,above, refers to the Ahmet Ertegun Charity Show,of course. But you all knew that anyway, didn't you ?!!?

Yes, of course we knew that. Why do you think we're all angry?

Yes, of course we knew that. Why do you think we're all angry?

Mainly because of the reactions to the silly comment made by one of Hard Fi. Struck me as taking the guy a bit too seriously. Almost as seriously as he seems to take himself....

Bit silly having a go at Led Zep when i think they are about the only big reunion band to do a one off charty concert having put in a lot of their own (unpaid) time rehearsing and with publicity and awareness for the event (obviously not everyone is aware of this!). different if he had a go at other big bands ie rolling stones who i believe charged more money at the same o2 venue, it is late and i can not remember what charity that was in aid of!

If they think 100 pounds is expensive for a ticket (for charity, no less) then where the hell were they during the Rolling Stones 'A Bigger Bang' tour?

Those were fucking expensive tickets, and they weren't going to charity.

And as for calling them dinosaurs? Les Paul is 92 and he still plays all the time in New York. So does age matter? I don't think so.

HARD- FI WHOM OR WHATEVER THEY MAYBE CAN LABEL THE ALL THEY WANT.ERIC CLAPTON IS GOING TO BE IN NYC AND TICKETS ARE SKYROCKETING TO SEE HIM, AND I NEVER GIVE UP HOPE OF JAGGER STRUTTING HIS STUFF ONE MORE TIME.LED ZEPPELIN MAY NOT BE AGELESS BUT THEY ARE PRICELESS TO THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO MUSIC

http://www.nme.com/news/hard-fi/32991

Hard-Fi have slammed the Led Zeppelin reunion, criticising the band for charging fans so much money for tickets to their December 10 reunion show, and branding them "dinosaurs".

Speaking to the Daily Star, Hard-Fi's drummer Steve Kemp went on to suggest that Led Zeppelin's reformation was all about money.

"Paying over £100 for a ticket is a joke," he said. "Why should you pay so much money for it? These rock 'n' roll dinosaurs are coming out for one last pay cheque."

"I don't know what they are going to do on stage that's so special," he added.

I think somebody forgot to tell him this show was for charity.... <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Archived