Hard-Fi brand Led Zeppelin 'dinosaurs'

Trashbag

http://www.nme.com/news/hard-fi/32991

Hard-Fi have slammed the Led Zeppelin reunion, criticising the band for charging fans so much money for tickets to their December 10 reunion show, and branding them "dinosaurs".

Speaking to the Daily Star, Hard-Fi's drummer Steve Kemp went on to suggest that Led Zeppelin's reformation was all about money.

"Paying over £100 for a ticket is a joke," he said. "Why should you pay so much money for it? These rock 'n' roll dinosaurs are coming out for one last pay cheque."

"I don't know what they are going to do on stage that's so special," he added.

I think somebody forgot to tell him this show was for charity.... <_<

http://www.nme.com/news/hard-fi/32991

Hard-Fi have slammed the Led Zeppelin reunion, criticising the band for charging fans so much money for tickets to their December 10 reunion show, and branding them "dinosaurs".

Speaking to the Daily Star, Hard-Fi's drummer Steve Kemp went on to suggest that Led Zeppelin's reformation was all about money.

"Paying over £100 for a ticket is a joke," he said. "Why should you pay so much money for it? These rock 'n' roll dinosaurs are coming out for one last pay cheque."

"I don't know what they are going to do on stage that's so special," he added.

I think somebody forgot to tell him this show was for charity.... <_<

Or that there are about five other groups on the bill as well.

By the way, what is Hard-Fi? Sounds like a band that's trying to make a name on bashing a major act. Too bad the Sex Pistols already did that act 30 years ago in almost the same words. Hard-Fi's attempt at trashing Zeppelin is the real dinosaur here.

Most people I know can't remember who Hard-Fi are just minutes after hearing them, how are they going to be remembered in 30 years? Probably not at all, I'd say. Rubbish "band".

Yeah, I checked out two of their songs on youtube and realised I hear them on the radio a lot, but it's very uninteresting music to my ears.

Omg I think Peter Grant will rise from the dead and send Richard Cole out to break some bones I mean really who are these assclowns to to put down the Might Zepplin ???

RjK

"Omg I think Peter Grant will rise from the dead and send Richard Cole out to break some bones I mean really who are these assclowns to to put down the Might Zepplin ???"

RjK

had me rolling around in fits of laughter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace bro,

barrios

:huh:

Is that for real? Who the hell is Hard F*uck, Hump-Fi or whatever they are called?

Don't you have to have done something or have to be someone to "shit" on something as big as Led Zep?

Next, someone will post that Pee Wee Herman told Hulk Hogan that he is not that big. Sheesh.

Look, Led Zep is old, but that is one trait that all bands will have in common at some point and not something they can change with rehearsal or practice.

This dork is not worth any more of our time. I am sure that if it were not for the ridiculous comment we would never have heard of him.

The dinosours that he speaks of only changed the face of rock and roll & only influenced hundreds if not thousands of bands. What is Hard F*ck's contribution to music as of today?...........that's what I thought. Nothing. Pffft!

out!

Pop I <_<

Or that there are about five other groups on the bill as well.

By the way, what is Hard-Fi? Sounds like a band that's trying to make a name on bashing a major act. Too bad the Sex Pistols already did that act 30 years ago in almost the same words. Hard-Fi's attempt at trashing Zeppelin is the real dinosaur here.

A band with a member who is jealous of Led Zeppelin's success?

THis kind of attack annoys me. Who are these guys anyway? Are they any good?

They are a band that has taken advantage of the easiest way known to man to attempt to worm their way into another band's spotlight by criticising them. Now you know how they get noticed.

Hard-Fi are an English indie rock band formed in Staines, Surrey in 2003. The band's continual members have been Richard Archer (vocals), Kai Stephens (bass guitar), Ross Phillips (guitar) and Steve Kemp (drums). Staines is a suburban location 16 miles (26 km) southwest of Central London that has significantly influenced their musical style and lyrics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard-Fi

Could you all stop being silly and very, very over sensitive? In today's [Friday]Independent ,the singer of Hard-Fi[AAAGGGHHH!!!],Richard Archer says he loves 'Good Times Bad Times'. He's one of 3 or 4 muppets asked to nominate their favourite Zep tune. Hard Fi are a very good Clash tribute band and as such I suspect they are every bit as good as the reactionary 'big rock' nonsense most of the posters on this thread listen to. Leave them alone. What bits of Hard Fi say does not matter. Please PM me if you really disagree.

Could you all stop being silly and very, very over sensitive? In today's [Friday]Independent ,the singer of Hard-Fi[AAAGGGHHH!!!],Richard Archer says he loves 'Good Times Bad Times'. He's one of 3 or 4 muppets asked to nominate their favourite Zep tune. Hard Fi are a very good Clash tribute band and as such I suspect they are every bit as good as the reactionary 'big rock' nonsense most of the posters on this thread listen to. Leave them alone. What bits of Hard Fi say does not matter. Please PM me if you really disagree.

This figures in that The Clash only made a name for themselves as an anti establishment punk (sort of) band who used to poke fun at established rock bands that paved the way for these low talent, high on attitude fools.

Now their 1 or 2 fans are trying to get a piece of the action from The Mighty Zepplin 30 years later as well, all I can say is bring it on punks !!!!!!

RjK

Archived