"Almost Famous"

Although I have tickets from the first ballot, the local reaction seems to be peaking in the last few days before we leave for London. People, that I haven't seen in a year, have been stopping by my office "just to say hi". Friends I see a few times a year all want to go out for a drink. Distant relatives are getting my phone number from my mom. Neighbors are bringing cookies and cakes over.

All just to wish us well and congratulate us for getting tickets and being able to go? Or just an excuse to ask "would you be able to bring me back a T-Shirt"?

It's all about the T-Shirt! Nothing but T-Shirt! I now know the T-Shirt size of people that I never really wanted to know their T-Shirt size.

We fly out of Los Angeles Friday evening, and now there is another reason I can't wait to get on that plane! Or will people on the plane ask me to get them T-Shirts...

Although I have tickets from the first ballot, the local reaction seems to be peaking in the last few days before we leave for London. People, that I haven't seen in a year, have been stopping by my office "just to say hi". Friends I see a few times a year all want to go out for a drink. Distant relatives are getting my phone number from my mom. Neighbors are bringing cookies and cakes over.

All just to wish us well and congratulate us for getting tickets and being able to go? Or just an excuse to ask "would you be able to bring me back a T-Shirt"?

It's all about the T-Shirt! Nothing but T-Shirt! I now know the T-Shirt size of people that I never really wanted to know their T-Shirt size.

We fly out of Los Angeles Friday evening, and now there is another reason I can't wait to get on that plane! Or will people on the plane ask me to get them T-Shirts...

LOL extra large please!! :D

Seriously have a great time. I can only wish to have your problem!

Archived