Led Zeppelin (and Related Videos) on YouTube

lzzoso

Hello "Mighty Led Zeppelin" fans! Since the wonderful advent of the Internet and especially YouTube, I have seen and/or heard dozens and dozens of great Led Zeppelin videos and songs that I have never heard or seen before. Believe me, sometimes I spend hours and hours just typing in and searching various song and videos of Led Zeppelin on YouTube. I think that since I do this than alot you LZ fans probably do the same. So my questions is: Can you let us in on what you find to be great/rare/hard to find/ or just plain awesome of what you have found out when you search YouTube for anything Led Zeppelin or Led Zeppelin related. Of course when I say Led Zeppelin related I mean Anything to do with Led Zeppelin: Jimmy Page/Robert Plant/John Paul Jones/John Bonham/Jason Bonham/The Firm/ARMS tour/ Page/Coverdale/ Strange Sensation/ETC... I am sure all of us fans would like to see and hear what YOU come up with and can deliver via links or typed information.

Ha I love all the Nobs video's, sometimes I'll look at the names of the songs and can't figure out which one it is and then I'll click on it and just go oooohh that makes sense.

Heres a good one for Communication Breakdown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWD5Nh66IoA...feature=related

All of these videos are awesome (I think theres 5 of them) and they are on the Led Zeppelin DVD too.

Just these little kids walking into this room and sitting down on the ground and then bam they are hit with CB, Dazed, HMMT, BIGLY, and ICQYB...

They probably have no idea whats going on but I'm sure they haven't seen/heard anything like it before.

Hello! Anyone interested in the early Jimmy Page session work? If you type in "Jimmy Page Hip Young Guitar Slinger" on YouTube, you will find more than 20 songs featuring some of Jimmy's best known early session work. Good stuff to listen to.

Also, type in "Foggy Day in Vietnam" and you can hear the singles "Foggy Day..." and "Baja" which were John Paul Jones' first solo singles he played on and produced in the mid 60's period. Until the advent of YouTube, I had never heard these two very rare singles and I have been a fan of Led Zeppelin for over 25 years now.

Check them out and see what you think.

Archived