Robert Plant Vice-President

Cofa

Here are a couple of pictures of Robert before the game on Saturday:

http://www.expressandstar.com/2009/08/17/r...ttered-by-role/

His appointment didn't help them much. They lost!

I notice in the article it says that he is a home and away season ticket holder? Do we think he will make an appearance in Wigan tonight??? To think, the legend that is Robert Plant could be freezing his bollaski's off less 2 miles away from my house tonight... Contemplating going and standing outside the away end now, just incase!!! Lol...

Soccer has its advantages. It is much less degrading.

Hi ET,

Over here in England Prostitution is way more Moral than Football, just think about it,

A Footballer has to,

A Prostotute has to,

1. Take relatively Vasts amounts of money for doing what, playing with Balls.

1. Take relatively Small amounts of money for doing what, playing with your Balls.

2. Lie about every decision he wants the Referee to make.

2. Lie back and think of England.

3. Spit and use foul and abusive language, and call it all part of the Game.

3. Spit and use foul and abusive language, and call it all part of the Game, and charge you acordingly.

4. When off Duty use vasts amounts of Performance Enhancing Drugs, and pay the Drug Dealer for them.

4. When off Duty use vasts amounts of Performance Enhancing Drugs, and pay the Drug Dealer in kind for them.

5. After winning a match, get rat-arsed on Alcohol, piss and shit all over the bed, and get the the Maid to clean it up, and be charged accordingly.

5. After you winning a match, get rat-arsed on Alcohol, piss and shit all over your bed, and get you to clean it up, and charge you accordingly.

I know who i think has the Moral Highground, how bout you? ;)

Regards, Danny

Clicked on Fox Soccer Channel to see if Liverpool is playing, and I am watching my first Wolves game against Man City. We are at the 78 minute mark and the Wolves don't look very good. I am no soccer expert and I am still learning the game but so far I am not impressed. If they don't play better they will not be in the Premier league for very long. Although I will have to add that a couple of Wolves players are stunningly handsome. :)

Archived