Crasher Squirrel

pagemccartney95

According to a news report by cbcnews.ca, Melissa Brandts had set up her camera to take an automatic picture of her and her husband Jackson. After the camera started its countdown with some audible clicking, the Brandts sat down together in front of a lake.

As they waited for the camera to shoot the photo, a curious squirrel came out of nowhere and stood up in front of the camera to see what the clicking sound was all about.

Then the camera clicked the photo and the squirrel was the one in focus while the Brandts remained in the background, out of focus but looking quite amused. The squirrel had appeared to want to be the center of the photo.

The Brandts submitted the photo to a contest and soon the scene-stealing squirrel became famous around the world. You can check out the original photo at this Web site. Then people started naming the squirrel the Crasher Squirrel because it crashed the Brandts' photo.

Here's a link my best friend found where you can photoshop the squirrel into any picture you want: http://www.lutralutra.co.uk/squirrelizer/

Here's a couple I did:

post-13155-125078264127_thumb.jpgpost-13155-125078260947_thumb.jpg

:peace:,

Jo

According to a news report by cbcnews.ca, Melissa Brandts had set up her camera to take an automatic picture of her and her husband Jackson. After the camera started its countdown with some audible clicking, the Brandts sat down together in front of a lake.

As they waited for the camera to shoot the photo, a curious squirrel came out of nowhere and stood up in front of the camera to see what the clicking sound was all about.

Then the camera clicked the photo and the squirrel was the one in focus while the Brandts remained in the background, out of focus but looking quite amused. The squirrel had appeared to want to be the center of the photo.

The Brandts submitted the photo to a contest and soon the scene-stealing squirrel became famous around the world. You can check out the original photo at this Web site. Then people started naming the squirrel the Crasher Squirrel because it crashed the Brandts' photo.

Here's a link my best friend found where you can photoshop the squirrel into any picture you want: http://www.lutralutra.co.uk/squirrelizer/

Here's a couple I did:

post-13155-125078264127_thumb.jpgpost-13155-125078260947_thumb.jpg

:peace:,

Jo

This is to cute. I am an animal lover to begin with...thanks for the cute story:-)

Archived