ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

No, I didn't but I will. I'm lokoing to collect all 6 covers of ITTOD and I found some on ebay, so I"m sending people questions to see if they can tell me what cover the ones they have posted are. So I may take awhile to post back.

Did you make the video that you posted?

Yeah I did make my video. It's of my couch, because it's just so you can hear the roosters/other noise. But you have to turn your volume all the way up. Noora didn't even hear it the first time, but she did after that.

Noora are you still here?

Yes I'm here. Sorry I didn't answe right away, I'm having a conversation with mr. Bonham from this board :lol:

I will watch it ASAP, but I'm shopping for Zep stuff, it's like I"m on a mission.

Oh yeah I know what you mean by the mission thing. That happens to me a lot too. I need more Zep shirts. My latest Zep shirt is a tad too small…

Yeah, I know he is Noora. :D

Hey is there a reason Legacy calls you Noorza? Or is it a typo? Cos he did that twice today…

Oh I have to go! :wave: I'm going to the beach. Catch ya later :wave:

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

Oh yeah I know what you mean by the mission thing. That happens to me a lot too. I need more Zep shirts. My latest Zep shirt is a tad too small…

Yeah, I know he is Noora. :D

Hey is there a reason Legacy calls you Noorza? Or is it a typo? Cos he did that twice today…

Oh I have to go! :wave: I'm going to the beach. Catch ya later :wave:

Haha I don't know. :D It sounds funny

No just put a little spin on her name thats all.

I dunno why to be honest.

Ok, well like I said, it sounds funny and I like it :D

Hey new members in your fan club :yay:

Yes, it's a movie. It was released in 1969. Arlo Guthrie is in it. It's a bout the discrimination towards hippies and how not all hippies did drugs. Alice lives in a church and trys to help people. And Arlo has to go in the draft and he gets out of it. If you like slightly dry humour you'd probably like this. Only get permission from your parents to watch it because it's rated r.