ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Oh yes...I understand this completely.

If you can arrange with them a convientient time for me to take them all out to dinner individually then let me know. :lol: I will be most grateful....of course, I will reserve a special candle lit dinner for me and you Rabia as a special thank you. :lol:

That made me snort like a pig

I have gone astray from the blueprint for 2 seconds

:lol: :lol:

Yes indeed....make sure you read the packaging for the blueprint before you use it. Snorting like a pig can make the positive aspects of the blueprint wear off rather quickly. :lol:

I remember the blueprint I found in the mirror saying to me: "Hey...I found the blueprint!" Obviously he was searching for it too. :lol:

Uh oh, Richard

:blink:

ya still wanna act?

Yeah...ideally. I should do really. I am a good actor. Kids would come up to me at school and say "hey you were unbelieveable in that play I saw you in". haha! I played the Devil in one....and everyone loved me. I had such a sexy outfit.

You better believe it baby...I was sexy as anything. In fact, and this is no joke or made up story, three of the female cast members came up to me individually and told me that their mothers were in the audience and after the show they had said to their respective daughters that they "wouldn't kick me out of bed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I was so taken aback but I found it so flattering. But for three separate people to say that. I was so flattered!!! :D

Archived