ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Pretty good. I did pretty much nothing today, but it was good.

How's yours been?

:lol: Okay… I guess that's good.

Mine's been sort of okay… I"m at a friends house right now but she's on her computer (yay). :lol: Tomorrow I ahve a band practice… I'm hoping it goes okay… it'll be the first one with ournew singer…

That's cool. He's supposed to be really good right?

My weekend is actually about to turn really bad. My parents are really strict, and they pretty much don't let me do anything. Sometimes I just get pissed off and do whatever it is anyways. I was at my friends house watching Super Bad the other day, and for some reason my mom's like scared of movies. My friends mom just told her I was watching it, so I'm pretty much screwed.

Sorry for the long post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Okay… I guess that's good.

Mine's been sort of okay… I"m at a friends house right now but she's on her computer (yay). :lol: Tomorrow I ahve a band practice… I'm hoping it goes okay… it'll be the first one with ournew singer…

Whoo! I just figured out I'm having band tomorrow too! I can't believe my mom let me!

Richard, you should quit doing that to people.

Stop doing what? :blink:

Thanks a mil for the clip Rabia! I've seen it before, but it's really funny.

BTW Richard....I'm a brunette with red in my hair in the sun :lol::P

Ah...a brunette with red in your hair....great colour choices Dierdre... :thumbsup::lol:

That's cool. He's supposed to be really good right?

My weekend is actually about to turn really bad. My parents are really strict, and they pretty much don't let me do anything. Sometimes I just get pissed off and do whatever it is anyways. I was at my friends house watching Super Bad the other day, and for some reason my mom's like scared of movies. My friends mom just told her I was watching it, so I'm pretty much screwed.

Sorry for the long post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, sorry I left! :blink:

Yeah, he is really good… :D

Wow… that's really strange. Is she really scared of movies? Huh… that's just not right…

Whoo! I just figured out I'm having band tomorrow too! I can't believe my mom let me!

:yay: :yay: :yay: I'm glad! Maybe that'll make the weekend a bit better. :D

Wow… that's really strange. Is she really scared of movies? Huh… that's just not right…

No, she's not really scared of movies, i was exaggerating, but she'll probably get all pissed off at me for watching it. Oh well, whatever.

Band practice should be good though, we're finishing recording one of our songs. :)

No, she's not really scared of movies, i was exaggerating, but she'll probably get all pissed off at me for watching it. Oh well, whatever.

Band practice should be good though, we're finishing recording one of our songs. :)

Huh… that's still a bit strange.

yeah, I'm hoping band will make my weekend better as well. Can't wait to play with our new singer! :D Of course I mean play music :rolleyes:

Ah...a brunette with red in your hair....great colour choices Dierdre... :thumbsup::lol:

The genes were actually good to me with my hair colour! :lol:

Vannis, I think that's because I was on twice over Xmas. I come on almost every day now.

Hey Noora!

You were talking about a devil suit and someone said something about it to you. I don't really remember, you didn't actually do anything wrong. :D

Ah yes...I should stop making good looking middle age women fall weak at the knees. I remember now. B) hehe. It wasn't really a devil suit as such...I was just dressed in a cool evil way. lol

Archived