ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I have to go see the Power Team tomorrow with my church. I haven't decided how I feel yet. It will be Hulk-sized men in weird leotards that talk about God. I believe in God and all, but you guys know how I feel about church.

Richard, your going to have a hangover tonight. Well maybe not, I don't really know.

I have to go see the Power Team tomorrow with my church. I haven't decided how I feel yet. It will be Hulk-sized men in weird leotards that talk about God. I believe in God and all, but you guys know how I feel about church.

Richard, your going to have a hangover tonight. Well maybe not, I don't really know.

Haha, a hangover. Hmmm. :lol:

And this power team thing sounds a little wierd. A belief in God is healthy...but I am sure that God wouldn't really approve of leotard clad men being overly religious. I suggest you find a different way to worship/believe in God. When you get a little older, have a look around at different religions and check them out.

Hey Noora. Great to see you here. Glad to see your smiling avatar, even though that isn't you. :lol:

The whole time zone thing is wierd isn't it...I'm about five hours in front of Vannis, and Noora is about 2 hours in front of me!!!! WIERD!!! :lol::blink:

Haha it's a lovely pic in my av yea :lol:

It is. But.. I've got used to it. Hehee I'm ahead of you

I am not bad thank you. I have to set off for work in about 10-15 minutes unfortunately, but apart from that I am fine.

How are you? Ah, a day off school, can't be bad, although that just gives you more time to bump up your post count :lol: Jokin.

Nope, not bad at all though I do have a couple of projects to work on…

That's great Vannis. I have been in school already, damn..

Hey Richard! :wave:

I just realised I said that it was a sow day :blink::lol: That's a little weird, isn't it? :lol:

Nope, not bad at all though I do have a couple of projects to work on…

I just realised I said that it was a sow day :blink::lol: That's a little weird, isn't it? :lol:

Hahaha yea it is a little weird

That is so annoying...I wish I were ahead of you.

Tell me....what is the future like. :lol: :lol:

Anyway,I have to go now. Talk to you all again later on. BYE.

:wave:

:kiss:

:hysterical:

The future is horrible :lol: Aliens

I don't get it. Why not? It's literature. It's good :lol:

When I read HOTG my mum asked me what's it like and I said "Well, mostly it's about sex, drugs and rock'n'roll". She laughed and said it's not good for me because I'm gonna start acting like them heheee

I don't get it. Why not? It's literature. It's good :lol:

When I read HOTG my mum asked me what's it like and I said "Well, mostly it's about sex, drugs and rock'n'roll". She laughed and said it's not good for me because I'm gonna start acting like them heheee

My mum's nuts. That's why I can't read anything OR watch anything. <_<

Archived