ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

nope just painting by the way love the janis thats totally cool, i watched a little brt of american idol the other day and some girl just murdered one of her songs and still got to go to hollywood, it was pretty sad :(

i saw avideo of them doing an old everly brothers song that was pretty interesting. Other than that i havent heard much i didnt even know who alison krauss was so have you heard that much of ther music and how is it

OK so do Robert and ALISON HAVE an entire album together or what i was out of town for awhile working like massive amounts of hours so i lose track of thing but i would consider you good buddy if you could feel me in alittle bit!!!

That's terrible.

And I just got American Tour dates for Robert and Alison. That just made my week month and year.

Did they add more US dates than they had yesterday? Or are you just one of the really lucky ones that get to see them in April?

Thank you that was very kind, and gone gone was the video i saw. i have a friend my best friend since i was 5 and im 34 and robert is like a thinner version of my friends dad especially with the goat tee i laugh every time i think about it i wish i had a picture but i dont.Also i have got to see plant in concert i believe it was for the manic nirvana album and i saw plant and page in ames iowa with said best friend years ago that was one of the best times i can hardly remember what alittle partier i was :rolleyes:

Archived