ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I never really experienced real snow. Just some really thin snow that didn't last very long. I'd much rather that type of weather than all this rain :( Ugh, it's horrible. But then, I have to be thankful that we don't get droughts or hurricanes or weather like that, so we're pretty lucky I suppose.

I would be out in the snow all the time if it did still snow. It is so upsetting. I look at the young kids these days and feel so sorry that they are missing out on such things. :(

Oh well. Nevermind.

And yeah Dierdre....I totally agree with you. We are lucky in that sense. But the rain is stupid. But good for the plants. :lol:

I would be out in the snow all the time if it did still snow. It is so upsetting. I look at the young kids these days and feel so sorry that they are missing out on such things. :(

Oh well. Nevermind.

And yeah Dierdre....I totally agree with you. We are lucky in that sense. But the rain is stupid. But good for the plants. :lol:

Yeah, the plants get all the luck, don't they?? :lol:

All sorts takes place on this thread. :lol:

And Noora, of course I ain't a bully. I was the dude that took out the bullies and looked after everyone. I was the one that made sure the kids were ok.

I was well loved at school. I miss those days. :lol:

i will stand on the plants though.

All sorts takes place on this thread. :lol:

And Noora, of course I ain't a bully. I was the dude that took out the bullies and looked after everyone. I was the one that made sure the kids were ok.

I was well loved at school. I miss those days. :lol:

i will stand on the plants though.

Great! You go Richard! I've always been a normal kid in school. No one bullied me and I never bullied anyone. But now we don't have kids in our school, they are YOUNG ADULTS. :D

NO!! I hate plants! (Not really, I love them)

Its a good job you were never bullied. I am happy for you Noora. I was always a great defender of the poor kids that always used to get bullied.

I once punched a bully to defend this poor kid. I ain't proud of stooping to the bully's level but he was making this little kid feel horrible. The poor kid had just lost his mum to death and this guy wouldn't leave him alone...so I punched him square in the face. I felt so mad. :angry:

GGGRRRRRRR!!! So if anyone starts picking on you let me know. :lol:

Its a good job you were never bullied. I am happy for you Noora. I was always a great defender of the poor kids that always used to get bullied.

I once punched a bully to defend this poor kid. I ain't proud of stooping to the bully's level but he was making this little kid feel horrible. The poor kid had just lost his mum to death and this guy wouldn't leave him alone...so I punched him square in the face. I felt so mad. :angry:

GGGRRRRRRR!!! So if anyone starts picking on you let me know. :lol:

Yea that's the right thing to do. I'm proud of you. Though punching is not a good thing but I think that was necessary. :)

Ok bye!

Yea that's the right thing to do. I'm proud of you. Though punching is not a good thing but I think that was necessary. :)

Ok bye!

Yes, that was the only time I have ever ever punched someone...but he really really deserved it.

Actually, I tell a lie....that was the second time I punched someone. The first time I punched someone....they deserved it too! :lol:

But apart from those two school days incidents I haven't hurt a fly since. :lol: I would only do so in defense too...of if someone was attacking a friend.

Archived