The Official "Blame it on Obama" Thread

danelectro59

Well Tony Blair was a big Led Zep fan...................but it didn't do him much good in the end.

Hi Mangani,

He is a "Rock Jock" if he Likes Led Zeppelin and Rock Music.

Married to Cherie Booth QC. (Queens Council)

Became Leader of the Labour Party.

Became the First Labour Leader to Win Three Consecutive General Elections.

Only Labour Prime Minister to Serve Consecutive Terms.

Longest Serving Labour Leader of all Time.

Ordered British Troops in to Battle Five Times, the most ever for any British Prime Minister.

He was in Power when the IRA started on its Road to Give Up Terrorism and Adopt Power Sharing.

Number Two in War on Terror, behind George Bush.

On Leaving Office he became the Special Envoy to the Middle East for the UN, EU, US and Russia.

He has become a Multi Millionaire since Leaving Office.

He has become an advisor to JPMorgan Chase in a "senior advisory capacity" and that he would advise Zurich Financial Services on Climate Change.

He also gives lectures and earns up to US$250,000 for a 90-minute speech.

I agree, not much Good came out of his Liking of Led Zeppelin, but not a Bad CV though ah? ;)

Regards, Danny

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Tony_Blair

PS, And before anyone jumps on my back, i have never liked him, he's "Too Good to be True Attitude" and "Reptillian Qualities" were always a "No No" for me.

Hi Mangani,

Ordered British Troops in to Battle Five Times, the most ever for any British Prime Minister.

He was in Power when the IRA started on its road to Give Up Terrorism and Adopt Power Sharing.

On Leaving Office he became the Special Envoy to the Middle East for the UN, EU, US and Russia.

He has become an advisor toJPMorgan Chase in a "senior advisory capacity" and that he would advise Zurich Financial Services on Climate Change.

I agree, not much Good came out of his Liking of Led Zeppelin, but not a Bad CV though ah? ;)

Regards, Danny

PS, And before anyone jumps on my back, i have never liked him, he's "Too Good to be True Attitude" and "Reptillian Qualities" were always a "No No" for me.

Hmmm....interesting point, Danny. :mellow:

:peace:,

Jo

Hi Mangani,

He was in Power when the IRA started on its road to Give Up Terrorism and Adopt Power Sharing.

He has become an advisor toJPMorgan Chase in a "senior advisory capacity" and that he would advise Zurich Financial Services on Climate Change.

Regards, Danny

What's up mate? I can feel a Tony Blair bashing thread coming on the horizon! If anyone should start one, it should be you mate. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hmmm....interesting point, Danny. :mellow:

:peace:,

Jo

What'sup mate? I can feel a Tony Blair bashing thread coming on the horizon!If anyone should start one, it should be you mate. Take care and ROCKON FOREVER my friend.

Hi Jo,

Which Point are you refering too "Luv"? (In my Best Scouse Accent):D

Hi ZFF,

Why Me? And Since when have i "Bashed" anyone? :o....................................... :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Jo,

Which Point are you refering too "Luv"? (In my Best Scouse Accent):D

Hi ZFF,

Why Me? And Since when have i "Bashed" anyone? :o....................................... :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Hey Mate! Why you? Seeing that you are from England, you would know more about Tony Blair than any of us Americans. Plus, I just elected you to start one! Ha Ha! Have fun mate! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hey Mate! Why you? Seeing that you are from England, you would know more about Tony Blair than any of us Americans. Plus, I just elected you to start one! Ha Ha! Have fun mate! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi ZFF,

Tony "Bla Bla Bla" Blair is a Jock, how could i give a Balanced Account of him? I would just go over the top about my Hatred of the Scotch Take Over of the English Parliament and i would not be Objective enough for the True Politicaly Minded People on this Forum.

So Thanks for thinking of me but, No Thanks, the things i would most certainly come out with would be worthy of a Banning Order from the Management on Here. :(

Very Kind Regards, Danny the Sassanach, Och aye the noo ye wee English Baste ye. :lol:

Hi ZFF,

Tony "Bla Bla Bla" Blair is a Jock, how could i give a Balanced Account of him? I would just go over the top about my Hatred of the Scotch Take Over of the English Parliament and i would not be Objective enough for the True Politicaly Minded People on this Forum.

So Thanks for thinking of me but, No Thanks, the things i would most certainly come out with would be worthy of a Banning Order from the Management on Here. :(

Very Kind Regards, Danny the Sassanach, Och aye the noo ye wee English Baste ye. :lol:

Hey mate! I should say thank you since you already began the official Tony Blair bashing thread starting with your previous comment! AH-HA!!!! Bla Bla Bla who? Blair! Wow mate, you really hate the bastard don't you?

On other things, backmasking music can really make you talk backwards. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Archived