Zeppelin 1986

I have a question. I`m hoping one of you guys or girls can answer. When I was a kid I saw a video of Jimmy,Jonesy,Robert and the black guy who played with them at Live aid. They were jamming and I guess trying to get the band back together. Obviously, things didn`t work out. I`m just wondering if anyone ever seen that as well?

No, I was talking about AFTER the Live aid gig. The video I seen was them in a room playing "Misty Mountain Hop"

That video is from their May 11-13 1988 rehearsals in New York for the Atlantic Records 40th Anniversary concert held

at Madison Square Garden on May 14 1988. There is no video footage in circulation from the January 1986 rehearsals

with Tony Thompson in Corsham Studios near Bath, England.

• 2 months later...

There's a video of them rehearsing with Jason Bonham on drums for the Atlantic Anniversary thing. They do Misty Mountain Hop on that, I believe. But Tony Thompson isn't involved.

Hey Badgeholder and SteveAJones, you must be right. I seen that vid on u tube. Thats gotta be the one I seen. You gotta cut me a little bit of slack. It was over 20 years ago I seen that. Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)

Archived