You Tube

As i'm one of the unlucky bastards :rolleyes: that will not be at the dome on Monday through no ticket, but in any case i wouldn't have been able to go as i have a Bar Billiards match that evening :D , and i have seen them before in concert so i'm not that bothered :blink: I'm wondering and expecting that come tuesday morning there will be lots of mobile phone footage on you tube :D

If anyone on here wants to let me have their mobile number i will try and send pics/vid clips from my phone on monday night :-)

Not the same as being their but im not that charitable to give my ticket away lol

I heard that security is going to be very tight and that you won't be allowed to take mobile phones to the concert (because you can nowadays record audio and video on them and take pictures). At least this is the case for the soundcheck or rehersals on sunday. We'll see if someone will succeed in recording the rehersals...

As i'm one of the unlucky bastards :rolleyes: that will not be at the dome on Monday through no ticket, but in any case i wouldn't have been able to go as i have a Bar Billiards match that evening :D , and i have seen them before in concert so i'm not that bothered :blink: I'm wondering and expecting that come tuesday morning there will be lots of mobile phone footage on you tube :D

Good One! Any more funnies?

I heard that security is going to be very tight and that you won't be allowed to take mobile phones to the concert

Phones are allowed, I just had a look at the terms and conditions. If they weren't it would be impossible to enforce anyway.

Archived