ANOTHER GEM

When I was at work today our store manager came downstairs, and across the store to me and said I thought you would like this, in the Independant newspaper is a free magazine:

LED ZEPPELIN THE MUSIC, THE MAYHEM, THE MAGIC.

AND ALSO YOU CAN ENTER A COMPETITION INSIDE TO WIN

JIMMY PAGE GUITAR BY ANSWERING A SERIES OF QUESTIONS;

(a)what were Led Zeppelin originally called

(b)where was Led Zeppelins last gig.

©Atlantic Records is said to have signed Led Zeppelin on the recommendations of which leading British female vocalist.

(d)which tv show used a version of whole lotta love as its theme tune.

(e)which track off led zeppelin 111 was used on the soundtrack of the 2003 film School of Rock staring Jack Black.

(f)On which English mystic and student of the occult is Jimmy Page an authority. It has articles on the greatest reunion in rock, pictures of led zeppelin on tour.Drum role for Bonzos son

Led Zeppelin guitars. Instruments of surrender.

Led Zeppelin the fashion Flares and flowing locks.

Another one for the collection it made my morning.

When I was at work today our store manager came downstairs, and across the store to me and said I thought you would like this, in the Indenpdant newspaper is a free magazine:

LED ZEPPELIN THE MUSIC, THE MAYHEM, THE MAGIC.

AND ALSO YOU CAN ENTER A COMPETITION INSIDE TO WIN

JIMMY PAGE GUITAR BY ANSWERING A SERIES OF QUESTIONS;

(a)what were Led Zeppelin originally called

(b)where was Led Zeppelin last gig.

©Atlantic Records is said to have signed Led Zeppelin on the recommendations of which leading British female vocalist.

(d)which tv show used a version of whole lotta love as its theme tune.

(e)which track off led zeppelin 111 was used on the soundtrack of the 2003 film School of Rock staring Jack Black.

(f)On which English mystic and student of the occult is Jimmy Page an authority. It has articles on the greates reunion in rock, pictures of led zeppelin on tour.Drum role for Bonzos son

Led Zeppelin guitars. Instruments of surrender.

Led Zeppelin the fashion Flares and flowing locks.

Another one for the collection it made my morning.

That sounds cool but

I think my local newsagents is closed now

Sorry I was on the phone Competition lst prize Ephiphone Double neck guitar

2nd prize One of only 100 limited editions Lacie hard drives with Mothership artwork and full Led Zeppelin discography pre loaded courtesy of the Outside Organisisation runners up prizes 10 copes of the mothersihip album a 24 track two CD collection of Led Zeppelin greatest tracks.

sned your answers and contact details to Led Zeppelin Competition PO Box 55705 LONDON E14 1AQ by Friday 14th December,2007

I would take a guess is was Lulu, but not to sure, all the other questions are easy.

I do like all the articles in this magazine, so if you can get it, are there any big stores open late of 24 hour Tesco>>>>>>>>>>>

.............regarding Q2.

is that a trick question ?

we all know the last uk date was 11.08.79 at knebworth, however, by the time he competition closes, (14.12.07) there last uk datte will now be 10.12.07, not knowing what they are driving at, this is the way i answered the question,

There is also a lot of people comenting on their favourite Led Zep tracks. Also a favourite picture of mine from an early Led Zeppelin history book.

it says, Living the high life Led Zeppelin, pose in front of an aeroplane (The Starship of course) and the band hang out with some of their groupies and it is a picture they would not like their wives to see. there is also a poster of Led Zeppelin gig in Southampton in 1973. Also a beautiful colour picture of Plant and page back in their heyday Over the hills and far away Robert Plant and Jimmy Page at their height of true fame.

The cover of this magazine is Led Zeppelin three.

Archived