Jimmy & stamps!

Anjin-san

Hi all,

My link

KB

Hi Kev,

Nice link mate, how much kick back do you think Lead Wallet is gonna get out of this then? :o

Regards, Danny

PS, If i get a Zep IV stamp in the post its yours mate, but I'm fcuked if I'm gonna become a stamp collector, me a "philatelist" my street cred would be at a record low mate. :lol:

i registered on the royal mail website and tried to order online, 3 times now ... i keep getting the message "your order can't be processed at this time " ... it's not a credit card problem, i don't know why, but i can't order.

was wondering if there were any locals who would be willing to send me a couple?

Hi Danny,all,

Hi Kev,

Nice link mate, how much kick back do you think Lead Wallet is gonna get out of this then? :o

Regards, Danny

PS, If i get a Zep IV stamp in the post its yours mate, but I'm fcuked if I'm gonna become a stamp collector, me a "philatelist" my street cred would be at a record low mate. :lol:

Sounds good!Then I'll auction it off and come over and help you with the home repairs! :D

KB

Hi Danny,all,

Sounds good!Then I'll auction it off and come over and help you with the home repairs! :D

KB

Hi Kev, me ole mate,

Typical American Rogue Trader, :lol: you any good at shoveling snow mate because the home repairs are on hold until the snows all gone, at least i get a break from doing it unlike Christmas when my slave driver wife keep me working to all hours.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, From what I've heard though, you'll be needed in the States, you have it far worse than we do in the UK and i bet you aren't complaining like they do here, the Aussies are right when they call us "Whinging Poms" we moan about everything, but are jealous of nothing, especially your wealth, beautiful women, Aussie weather, standard of living, shall i go on? :whistling:

Dang! I would have loved to purchase a 1st Day Cover for those but when I click on the link it does not take me anywhere so I guess I would be too late for that. I don't actively collect anymore but that would be worth adding to the collection I still have. Some of them go back to the 60's.

Archived