Undercover Boss

Virginia

A millionaire goes into a deprived area to live for a week or two under a premise. They volunteer at local agencies for charitable causes, and at the end of their time they return to their chosen causes and reveal their true status and hand over large cheques to help the needy. A real tear- jerker a lot of the time - and an eye-opener for the rich person who may have lost touch with/made judgements about the reasons for people's misfortune.

I think @Undercover Boss" was made by the same team over here.

Yeah, I worked in a small machine shop for a short bit where the owner was one of the workers it was ok but, most (not all) of the places I've worked at the higher up's would never in there life do any thing like that. They will change things around and implement procedures till the cows come home but not ever work among there own team's.

A millionaire goes into a deprived area to live for a week or two under a premise. They volunteer at local agencies for charitable causes, and at the end of their time they return to their chosen causes and reveal their true status and hand over large cheques to help the needy. A real tear- jerker a lot of the time - and an eye-opener for the rich person who may have lost touch with/made judgements about the reasons for people's misfortune.

That sounds great too; I haven't heard of it but I would enjoy watching that too. The clip for Undercover Boss was very moving; the work force as a whole has been hit so hard, it's heartwarming to see the President going into the trenches and really understanding what it's like for his employees.

This show is going to fail. Why. You're taking the CEO of the largest waste mgt. companies on the first night. How can you top that. You can't. Unless you take Obama and put him on the tires in a GM plant. Really, what could possible be better.

Its a dirty job knockoff.

I'm sorry that never aired here. I would have watched it. I can see how that would be quite moving and definitely eye-opening for the person going under cover.

Archived