Hi from Afghanistan!

*Paladin*

Hi- Steve here. I'm a huge Zeppelin fan (obviously), from the age of 12! I found some of my dad's records (IV and Houses) and I've been a fan since. In school, my friends and girlfriends called my bedroom the "Led Zeppelin Museum" because it was wall to wall Zeppelin posters! Anyway! I'm near the end of my tour in Afghanistan and will be home (Idaho) in a few weeks...

Hi- Steve here. I'm a huge Zeppelin fan (obviously), from the age of 12! I found some of my dad's records (IV and Houses) and I've been a fan since. In school, my friends and girlfriends called my bedroom the "Led Zeppelin Museum" because it was wall to wall Zeppelin posters! Anyway! I'm near the end of my tour in Afghanistan and will be home (Idaho) in a few weeks...

What's your job and what are you doing over there?

hey steve, i appreciate what you do and admire your

taste in music! keep rockin' and "bring it on home"!

WELCOME! Be safe and look forward to many great conversations!!

• 2 weeks later...

Steve, respect! Or as we say, Yo da man!

I'm new here too, but I imagine forums like bars (or pubs) so if you came in and sat down and said you like LZ, I'd have paid you a beer!

Stay safe, and "bring it on home" is the word!

Archived