A special one question about Robert Plant

Varrace

He uses a West Bromwich Model 10 skin flute.

LOL wait, LOL

They reviewed the West Bromwich Model 10 skin flute in HARMONICAS MONTHLY

They claim that too much blowing and friction on the Model 10 skin flute makes it hard---to play.

This magazine recommends the Wisconsin Phallic Harmonica

Hmm, did I miss your answer to the poster's question?

You didn't, no, because I didn't know the answer. Did I miss your serious response? Which, I'm guessing, is all the poster wanted. ;)

(It's not that I don't have a sense of humor, folks, it's just that there seems to have been a spate of make-fun-of-newbies lately. Some of aforesaid newbies deserve kudos just for trying to negotiate another language! :) )

Yes, of course the question has been asked before (nearly all questions about Zeppelin have, by now) but newbie probably had as much trouble with the search function as me--I couldn't find an original thread to bump. And it would have been a lot quicker to just tell him (or her) the answer!

As the questions keep getting repeated, some of the lighter personalities in the group will stick a joke in there with only humor intended.

And, I'd be willing to bet that Mr. Plant has more that one Harp. I have at least 4 and I don't even play the harp that often.

As the questions keep getting repeated, some of the lighter personalities in the group will stick a joke in there with only humor intended.

And, I'd be willing to bet that Mr. Plant has more that one Harp. I have at least 4 and I don't even play the harp that often.

Get them ol' harps a crankin' me son!!!

Archived