Saccharine

zooma

Iv'e heard alot about a song Jimmy did with David Coverdale called Saccharine but have never had the opportunity to hear it. Has anyone heard the full version. I'd love to hear this song at least once.

Iv'e heard alot about a song Jimmy did with David Coverdale called Saccharine but have never had the opportunity to hear it. Has anyone heard the full version. I'd love to hear this song at least once.

You'd have to go to Incline Village near Lake Tahoe, knock on David's door and ask very nicely. Good luck.

"Saccharine" (as well as another unreleased song from the Coverdale/Page sessions) can be found on Coverdale's website.

Er, could you please describe where exactly? Can't find them. I heard Saccharine a few years ago (very good) but I'm curious to hear the other song.

Does anyone have a downloadable file of these songs?

Thanks!

I looked for it too. No dice. :(

Both outtakes are still on the site. For "Saccharine", you must click on North Coast Radio and let it play through nearly the entire rotation (the song will play after about an hour).

For the other outtake ("Southern Comfort"), click on "Archive", then click the "2nd Coverpage" graphic, then click "Campfire Songs". There are 3 songs listed -- click on one and the player will pop up and play all 3 in a row.

Both outtakes are still on the site. For "Saccharine", you must click on North Coast Radio and let it play through nearly the entire rotation (the song will play after about an hour).

For the other outtake ("Southern Comfort"), click on "Archive", then click the "2nd Coverpage" graphic, then click "Campfire Songs". There are 3 songs listed -- click on one and the player will pop up and play all 3 in a row.

Found both, many thanks! Southern Comfort is ok, but Saccharine is simply awesome! Great guitar riff. Had an MP3 of it but lost it. Does anyone know a download source for it?

Btw, you can skip through the songs on North Coast Radio to get to Saccharine faster!

Archived