Truth Seekers

Led Zeppelin

59:11 - Video Link

Rock & Roll #5. Section from expose on demon influence on rock and roll. Alistair Crowley, the occult, drugs, and the power of music on youth and culture. Both Aristotle and Plato stated that changes in music have enormous influences on a culture. Jimmy Page. Are demons speaking on Stairway to Heaven ? Backmasking. Supernatural. Mystical?

• 2 weeks later...

Ozzy on back-masking.....

The thing the McCullum's (Preacher who accused Ozzy) were right about was that there was a subliminal message in "Suicide Solution". But it wasn't 'Get the gun, get the gun, shoot-shoot-shoot'. What I actually say is 'Get the flaps out, get the flaps out bodge-bodge-bodge'. It was a stupid dirty joke we had at the time. If a chick took her kit off, we said she was geting her flaps out - her piss flaps. And 'Bodge' was just a word we had for fuck. So I was basically saying, 'Get a chick naked and give her one,' which was a whole lot different than saying, 'Blow your brains out'. But the media was obsessed with that stuff for a long time. Which was great PR as far as we were concerned. It got to the point where if you put a 'parental advisory' sticker on your album saying it contained explicit lyrics, you sold twice as many copies. Then you HAD to have one of those stickers, otherwise the album wouldn't chart.

Just watched the video - that was hiliarious. Living in Britain, and being an athiest, I find it astounding how fanatical Americans get about Christianity. We all know Jimmy was interested in Crowley, so what. If those religious zealots in that show want something to get worked up about they should listen to some of the contemporary rock bands my 17 year-old sister listens to, for example a band called Disturbed - I'm sure they'd find their song lyrics more 'disturbing'! :D In the meantime I am going to continue enjoy listening to Zeppelin with a copy of Richard Dawkin's new book next to me! B)

Conney I learnt that Led Zeppelin were so good that their songs could be

played backwards/forwards and it was the fault of a fellow who died in 1947. :blink:

Dave the last caller somewhat lost the plot after that. Elvis did start all this with his

hips...

Conney I learnt that Led Zeppelin were so good that their songs could be

played backwards/forwards and it was the fault of a fellow who died in 1947. :blink:

Dave the last caller somewhat lost the plot after that. Elvis did start all this with his

hips...

funny you should say that, i was playing Immigrant song from Bath backwards earlier, it was 1 minute in before i realised it was backwards!

Maybe they recorded the songs backwards and reversed the audio upon release! :P

Archived