Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Oh My Fuckin' God!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: The only thing good about that version of "Custard Pie" was the fact that the guitar riffs in certain parts were ok! Hilarious!!! The singing was so bad, I fell off my chair after laughing so bloody hard!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting this! :thumbsup::notworthy:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Oh man! What was that?! Why is the singer not singing but just talking some mumbo-jumbo?! So funny!!!! I am guessing this is a Country music song? :lol: Thanks again Jahfin!! :thumbsup:

It was cut during the making of the Drive-By Truckers' last record, The Big To-Do. There was never any intention of it being officially released but all of the other members of the band (besides Cooley, who takes the lead on this particular cut) insisted it come out in one form or another so they made it available to fans as a special release for Record Store Day last April. They're also using it as their intro music on their current tour.

Here's another funny, R.E.M. as "Bingo Handjob" (with Billy Bragg as the human beatbox) doing Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega:

Edited by Jahfin

It was cut during the making of the Drive-By Truckers' last record, The Big To-Do. There was never any intention of it being officially released but all of the other members of the band (besides Cooley, who takes the lead on this particular cut) insisted it come out in one form or another so they made it available to fans as a special release for Record Store Day last April. They're also using it as their intro music on their current tour.

Here's another funny, R.E.M. as "Bingo Handjob" (with Billy Bragg as the human beatbox) doing Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega:

Oh wow! Like the audience, I started laughing when the bloke singing started to say "I am sitting in the cafe..." :lol: The way he chooses to sing it is what makes it hilarious in the first place! And the beat-boxing was really cool too! Good one Jahfin! :D

On the Zeppelin tip, apologies in advance if this one has already been posted.

Jahfin, you made my day by posting this! Had a bit of a rough day at University today but this really cheered me up! Thank you! :D Gilligan's Island was one of my favourite T.V shows as a child and I really loved the guitar sounds on that one and the lyrics were just awesome! That song really had me giggling! I think every Gilligan's Island fan should check out this song! Thank you so much for posting this! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

If you liked that version, how about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3lRHGs088

I just choked after watching that! AHHHH! Oh my god!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: The so called funny version of "The Immigrant Song" I posted sounded so professional compared to this! Even the wailing was so funny! Man! I never thought I'll see the day when Chinese-looking blokes actually cover a Zep song! Rock on! :hysterical: :hysterical: And why the fuck is the singer (who has the funniest beard in the world by the way!) singing in some strange language??! Wow! I wonder whether poor Robert has seen this?! AHHH! :hysterical:

A big THANK YOU zdr!!! You truly rock for finding that and posting it! :thumbsup:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I just choked after watching that! AHHHH! Oh my god!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: The so called funny version of "The Immigrant Song" I posted sounded so professional compared to this! Even the wailing was so funny! Man! I never thought I'll see the day when Chinese-looking blokes actually cover a Zep song! Rock on! :hysterical: :hysterical: And why the fuck is the singer (who has the funniest beard in the world by the way!) singing in some strange language??! Wow! I wonder whether poor Robert has seen this?! AHHH! :hysterical:

Glad you liked it. :D

I think they are a Japaneese cover band. And if you get over those "in jest" vocals, you'll see that they are a really good rock band.

Glad you liked it. :D

I think they are a Japaneese cover band. And if you get over those "in jest" vocals, you'll see that they are a really good rock band.

Well, I've come across some really amazing bands from countries like the UK, US, Finland, Sweden, Germany, NZ and Australia but never an actual Japanese rock band before! :D I do have to admit that the guitar-riffs are pretty good! I think I might actually give these guys a chance and check out their music! :D