Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Jahfin, you made my day by posting this! Had a bit of a rough day at University today but this really cheered me up! Thank you! :D Gilligan's Island was one of my favourite T.V shows as a child and I really loved the guitar sounds on that one and the lyrics were just awesome! That song really had me giggling! I think every Gilligan's Island fan should check out this song! Thank you so much for posting this! :D

I first heard it on Dr. Demento's radio show back in the 70s. It was such a rarity that I really didn't know that much about it until the advent of the innerwebz.

Here are some really funny Christmas Song! Enjoy! :hysterical:

* This first song is not meant for people under the age of 18 :whistling:

I know that Christmas is a time for joy, happiness and giving, but I couldn't resist posting the above song! So advance apologies if this song offends anyone! It's meant to be a joke! Cheers! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

If you're under 18 or at least easily offended, you may not want to listen to the following tune. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y72hJ2xSc4

Loved it! And page, I don't think there's any harm for the under-18s to check this out! This will truly separate the men from the boys! Man! And the singing was rockin! Woooooo!!! *evil laugh B)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I wanted to post this some time ago, but I feared that it would be too inapropriate. But it's funny as hell!! And seeing that everybody's going dirty... :P

(Thanks, Kiwi, for the idea of disclaimer)

DISCLAIMER : Not meant for kids under 18 years of age

Edited by zdr

^LOL! I've definitely heard that one that's for sure! It seems rather familiar! LOL! :lol: Good "dirty" stuff that's for sure! :lol:

Anyway, time for some clean humour (I don't want this thread to become too explicit! LOL! Think of what it might do to the kids out there! LOL! :lol::P )

Porky Pig anyone? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUELu8o5KJg

Funny but so cute! :hysterical:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

^ Awwww....thanks Magic! :friends:

Good old Rudolf always makes me smile and gets me into a good mood! :lol:

And here is the version I have for a ringtone (I've had it since December 2009)! B)

Kiwi that's one cool ringtone! :D I love the Beatles mix, I can see why you want to keep it, and it'll soon be Christmas again anyway. There's Christmas paraphernalia in the shops everywhere here already! :blink:

This one takes me back to childhood birthday parties. For the record I never did the dance, I just quietly moved across to the other side of the room and pretended I wasn't there! I had forgottten how awful it is! :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeswZaReE0I

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

Kiwi that's one cool ringtone! I love the Beatles mix, I can see why you want to keep it, and it'll soon be Christmas again anyway. There's Christmas paraphernalia in the shops everywhere here already!

This one takes me back to childhood birthday parties. For the record I never did the dance, I just quietly moved across to the other side of the room and pretended I wasn't there! I had forgottten how awful it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeswZaReE0I

Why, thank you Magic! :D And I know what you mean by the Beatles mix! I love that too! And given that I am a huge Garage Rock fan, this ringtone suits me perfectly! ;) It has such a 60's vibe to it! :D

:hysterical: :hysterical: Magic! That was awesome! I remember hearing that tune at my 3rd birthday party during a game of musical chairs! Gosh! So funny! Thank you for posting! A big thumbsup! :thumbsup: Whenever I hear that song, I imagine a giant elephant looking all cute and chubby in a pink tutu, dancing around on stage at a circus! LOL! :lol::P