I am a huge led zeppelin fan

You know, asking what you need seems like an easy question, but maybe it's not. I believe every Zep performance of a song is unique, if you can get your hands on some live shows you will notice that. Some performances make you frown, others put you in heaven, it depends on your taste. I have only one live from MSG in 75, I don't think it's the show I attended, and yet I get the goosebumps.

What I'd suggest is: get everything/anything you can and the decide which is your favorite!

Hey wats up led zeppelin fans i am a huge fan of led zeppelin and i was wanting to know wat i need like i have mothership and led zeppelin bbc sessions what all else do i need thanks keep on rockin

The short answer, you need everything! I started with Remasters in the early '90s, but you will eventually want all the original Zeppelin albums remastered (I have the mini-replica LP ones from Japan and highly recommend them). You'll also want both the original and remastered soundtracks toThe Song Remains the Same, the film of the same name and the Led Zeppelin DVD (the one with the sand dunes on the front). You may also want to get the Page and Plant Unledded No Quarter DVD and album.

Then when you've listened to and watched all of the above you may want to move onto books. :D

Edit: Forgot to mention you also need How the West Was Won on CD.

I suggest listening to the albums in order, that way you get to listen to how the band evolved through their career. I also suggest getting a copy of the Led Zeppelin DVD as this is done chronologically as well. Last but not least, enjoy your musical trip and be prepared to be blown away.

I suggest getting all the studio albums, coda(1993 version), how the west was won,the song remains the same (dvd and soundtrack) and the led zeppelin dvd.

Or if you don't feel like trying to hunt down all the cd's i suggest going to itunes and downloading the complete led zeppelin collection(has all material listed above except the two dvds).

The reason i suggest getting all their stuff is because you really cant experience Zeppelin til you hear it all. All the albums are so diverse.

If you don't have enough money to get em all yet, some of the albums i suggest are:Presence, Houses of the Holy, and any of led zeppelin I-IV. My personal favorite of 1-4 is led zeppelin II. But just

a few suggestions to get you started. good luck

I suggest getting all the studio albums, coda(1993 version), how the west was won,the song remains the same (dvd and soundtrack) and the led zeppelin dvd.

Or if you don't feel like trying to hunt down all the cd's i suggest going to itunes and downloading the complete led zeppelin collection(has all material listed above except the two dvds).

The reason i suggest getting all their stuff is because you really cant experience Zeppelin til you hear it all. All the albums are so diverse.

If you don't have enough money to get em all yet, some of the albums i suggest are:Presence, Houses of the Holy, and any of led zeppelin I-IV. My personal favorite of 1-4 is led zeppelin II. But just

a few suggestions to get you started. good luck

You also need to get Physical Graffiti, my favourite album! :D

Hey wats up led zeppelin fans i am a huge fan of led zeppelin and i was wanting to know wat i need like i have mothership and led zeppelin bbc sessions what all else do i need thanks keep on rockin

Hey there! :D Well, now is the time to start building your Zep collection mate! Just listen to the albums in the exact order that they were released and prepared to be blown away! B) Then progress to DVDs, books, etc.! :D And hey, I'll give you a tip. The albums to look out for are : Led Zeppelin III, Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti (my personal favs!) B)

You are a huge Zeppelin fan and you only got BBC sessions and mothership and you are asking what else you need?????????

Oh c'mon, you can only be a huge fan, if you are reffering to your weight!? Sorry I don't want to hurt you, it's just ridicioulus!! If you would already have atleast all studio albums and say you are a fan and ask what else you need, then I would understand! If you are a fan, things like owning all the albums are obvious, you don't have to ask anybody for that!

Well what do you need?? All studio albums, all live albums, DVD's, all bootlegs you can get(choose the ones with best sound and most complete set list). Merchandise and books are optional! Stick with the interviews if you want to know the truth!

Archived