10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10

redrum

I know some of you know about this. On Sunday, Oct. 10th we were filming our movie and one of the cast brought up that in a couple minutes it would be 10 minutes 10 seconds after 10 AM on the 10th day of the 10th month of 2010. Also, our scriptwriter Judy was born on Oct. 10th.

It was kinda cool when you think about it. :)

I know some of you know about this. On Sunday, Oct. 10th we were filming our movie and one of the cast brought up that in a couple minutes it would be 10 minutes 10 seconds after 10 AM on the 10th day of the 10th month of 2010. Also, our scriptwriter Judy was born on Oct. 10th.

It was kinda cool when you think about it. :)

I'm thinking it was even cooler 1,000 years ago when the year was 1010. lulz.

• 5 years later...

We like it. It took me a year to edit. :blink:

You're too modest. Ha.

I've read that editing is one of the most important yet "unseen" artistic abilities found in film. 

redrum is a multi-talented artist. Ever seen his work in the art section. I wish I had that kinda talent. I hear editing is tedious.

Good post, redirtuo.

Come on, what kind of self-promotion is that? Toot your horn a little, redrum! Give us the title of the movie!

OK. The movie is titled 'Libraryville' and was the idea of my girlfriend who was a librarian for 18 years. It's about all the different and odd characters that she observed over the years who would come to the library. This is a scene where God can't get a library card from stubborn librarian Jessica. The background noises are kids that get on God's nerves and 'Squeaky Wheel' is the library page. I added the sounds of the kids, violin and thunder (used by permission from 'Freesounds') and the music at the end is an original song sung by Jeremy Kerslake with music by Perry D'Armond. God was played by Dale Hodson (since passed away) :( and Jessica was played by Alexandra Goncharova. It's not professional by any means and our budget consisted of Chips Ahoy cookies and fruit cups. Best to listen with a good sound system or headphones. Comments welcome, good or bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k26Fo9uCoCg

Archived