I was front row center for the O2 gig.

Posting from my blackberry after just leaving one of the greatest zep shows of all time.

I was front row center right the entire show and have approx 150 photos and a few clips. I will post everything for the fans arpund the world when my girlfriend and I get back to the US.I would also like to add my front row tickets were aquired by legitimately via the ballat. $580 for a priceless evening.

Long live Led Zeppelin!

Posting from my blackberry after just leaving one of the greatest zep shows of all time.

I was front row center right the entire show and have approx 150 photos and a few clips. I will post everything for the fans arpund the world when my girlfriend and I get back to the US.I would also like to add my front row tickets were aquired by legitimately via the ballat. $580 for a priceless evening.

Long live Led Zeppelin!

Long live Led Zeppelin!

wow, pure luck eh?? cant wait for the pics and videos!~

Long live Led Zeppelin!

Was it loud? I heard some feedback in many of the clips was it sqealing in the Arena? Congrats, I'm glad a real fan went and got blown away.

Long live Led Zeppelin!

Awesome luck, dude. Can't wait to see your pics!

Long live Led Zeppelin!

I've gone through so many emotions today because of this show, a show I wasn't even at.

I'm hoping that I won't be doomed to experience live Zeppelin only vicariously through others, but that remains to be seen. I hope to see the pictures nonetheless!