Differing the Shepperton footage.

ledzepfilm

I want to test you guys on something. I want you to spot any angles of Shepperton, on any release of the Garden footage. Then post a few caps here, or video. I know them already. I'll give you the things to spot.

Robert's hair - Shorter

Jimmy's hair - Shorter and a bit poofy

JPJ's hair - He's wearing a very bad wig

Plant gained a few pounds.

Bonham is heavier.

Look for any angles that look like they were filmed in the middle of the stage. (side angles are likely genuine)

Mugshots.

The mirror in the back is taller.

The lighting is at varying distances. (to my eye)

The equipment is spread out compared to the actual stage. ( The equipment is very squeezed in in the genuine shots.)

Now scrub though TSRTS and the DVD, then I can PM you a suprise (if I can send it) if you get all Shepperton angles or atleast get one wrong.

'A bit poofy'? Why pick on Jimmy? They all look a 'bit poofy'. Well maybe not Bonzo.

Jeez he's not referring to his sexuality or anything, only his hair. Which IS a bit poofy in some parts of TSRTS.

• 2 weeks later...

There were no positioned cameras, or atleast not alot, as you can see Page and Plant are not miming when they filmed Bonzo.

Like in Bring it on Home intro, those 2 cameras were definitely setup.

Or the mugshots in the "Way down inside" part.

There were no positioned cameras, or atleast not alot, as you can see Page and Plant are not miming when they filmed Bonzo.

Like in Bring it on Home intro, those 2 cameras were definitely setup.

Or the mugshots in the "Way down inside" part.

Oh, interesting, you really know alot about this footage!:D

Archived