Detriot '73

chef free

If my ears doesn't lie to me, there's a very excerpt of the St. Stephen song in 5:15 to 5:40 when robert says "it's the St. Stephen Bridge", and a clearly reference to the song. in Detroit 12/07/75

If my ears doesn't lie to me, there's a very excerpt of the St. Stephen song in 5:15 to 5:40 when robert says "it's the St. Stephen Bridge", and a clearly reference to the song. in Detroit 12/07/75

Interesting. Never knew that before. Anyone have a YT audio link of this?

Got this one yesterday. It is an especially HOT show! I could tell the band is into it and having fun. And yes there is a bit of Saint Stephen in WWL, what a surprise! And a Freddie King tune in there too. In all a very good show, if you don't have this one I recommend it HIGHLY!

I have this show in my music library downloaded as a torrent file and i cant seem to figure out how to open it or play it.

i know there is a certain way to accomplish this but i have not been able to figure it out.

Not this most high tech savy person.

If anyone could help me with this id greatly appreciate it.

I have this show in my music library downloaded as a torrent file and i cant seem to figure out how to open it or play it.

i know there is a certain way to accomplish this but i have not been able to figure it out.

You need some other software. Go over to Download.com (CNET) and search for Foobar 2000. It's free and won't take long to down load.

When done click on Foobar, File Menu, Add files and add those songs from the show where ever it is located on you pc in documents in downloads usually. Click main file there (your show), when individual songs appear highlight them and these will be files added. If you have numerous shows, you can use the Add Folder in file menu.

You can also convert these files to mp3 format over into itunes as well. I believe you highlight the songs in Foobar and right click and convert to mp3. I think that's what it is. These will now be in your documents/downloads folder in mp3 format as well as Flac.

To bring these over to itunes, you click each individual mp3 file and it will be uploaded to itunes. After this is done you can save flac files to disc or delete them, depending on you. They take up a lot of space. After completing in itunes you can leave them the way they are or compress them as they take up a lot of space on your hard drive. Just add titles, song numbers, whatever you want to do with the Get Info option. Can add artwork too.

I hope this helps!

Or you could download Traders Little Helper also free and fast. It's what I use to decode FLACs to WAVs for burning CDs or to MP3 for the car. (However many computers can now decode "on the fly" so you can listen to FLACs straight off your hard drive.) I have a little external hard drive right here with about 287 gigs of live shows right here. It was cheap too!

Or you could download Traders Little Helper also free and fast. It's what I use to decode FLACs to WAVs for burning CDs or to MP3 for the car. (However many computers can now decode "on the fly" so you can listen to FLACs straight off your hard drive.) I have a little external hard drive right here with about 287 gigs of live shows right here. It was cheap too!

I think Foobar is better, since you can listen to FLAC files and decode them into mp3 format as well. While TLH is used just for decoding I believe. I had TLH previously, but since Foobar has the decoding option, their was a conflict and made TLH inoperable so I got rid of it.

And i forgot to mention that i messed around with this for a long time last night.

I downloaded the utorrent app. thinking this was the way to do it and it did not work.

And i forgot to mention that i messed around with this for a long time last night.

I downloaded the utorrent app. thinking this was the way to do it and it did not work.

Let me know how you make out with it.

The utorrent app will download the show. Should be in your downloads sections of documents. Click the utorrent icon in your downloads which has the name of the show and it should start downloading. Next open up the utorrent app and you can see the progress that is being made in the download and how much time left. Varies from each, depending how many people have it on their pc (seeders).

After this continue from what I said in the post last night.

Let me know how you make out with it.

The utorrent app will download the show. Should be in your downloads sections of documents. Click the utorrent icon in your downloads which has the name of the show and it should start downloading. Next open up the utorrent app and you can see the progress that is being made in the download and how much time left. Varies from each, depending how many people have it on their pc (seeders).

After this continue from what I said in the post last night.

No luck super dave. If i ever figure this out, it will be a glorious day

No luck super dave. If i ever figure this out, it will be a glorious day

Sorry to hear this, but I believe I gave you the right directions. Trace your steps and maybe you can figure out what you're doing wrong.

Archived