"The Outhouse"

So, currently, I'm on Chapter 15 of the fabulous book 'When Giants Walked the Earth'.

And my heart's shattered. :heartbreaker:WHY didn't Pagey and Jones go to Karac's funeral?

As Plant wonders, did they even care at all?

It's strange. What do you think?

P.S. I know this is actually quite a pathetic post, but you'll just have to excuse my boredom for now.

Welcome to the forum!

From what I recall, JPJ was on a vacation with his family and Jimmy was having his problems (as we all know). Of course, Robert questions Jimmy in his lyrics in Carouselambra....

Does seem strange, after such a long relationship together, to just not be there. Especially considering they were just on tour together when the tragedy happened.

Peace.

Welcome to the forum!

From what I recall, JPJ was on a vacation with his family and Jimmy was having his problems (as we all know). Of course, Robert questions Jimmy in his lyrics in Carouselambra....

Does seem strange, after such a long relationship together, to just not be there. Especially considering they were just on tour together when the tragedy happened.

Peace.

I don't think Robert ever forgave Jimmy for that. :blink:

And that is why, perhaps, they never reunited as a band.

Just one of the reasons ...

I don't think Robert ever forgave Jimmy for that. :blink:

And that is why, perhaps, they never reunited as a band.

Just one of the reasons ...

Don't think that's the reason. It's because of John Bonham's death on September 25, 1980.

Archived