New documentary on Sky Arts 12th July

Down The Tracks: The Music That Influenced Led Zeppelin.

on Sky Arts 1 (in the UK) Tues 12th July at 8:30pm.

Down The Tracks shifts its focus to the musical history of English rock gods Led Zeppelin. Covering the band’s love of blues and the influence of English folk songs on Jimmy Page’s guitar technique, the film takes a look at Zeppelin’s literary leanings and Robert Plant’s obsession with JRR Tolkien.

link to Sky Arts

Down The Tracks shifts its focus to the musical history of English rock gods Led Zeppelin. Covering the band’s love of blues and the influence of English folk songs on Jimmy Page’s guitar technique, the film takes a look at Zeppelin’s literary leanings and Robert Plant’s obsession with JRR Tolkien.

link to Sky Arts

Hope they repeat it because the missus cancelled it from sky plus.There will be a divorce.I'm bloody seething!!!

Hope they repeat it because the missus cancelled it from sky plus.There will be a divorce.I'm bloody seething!!!

Hi zed lep!

I am not laughing at you, but I honestly hit the floor when I read this! You can by the DVD, so I hope you do..and there is no divorce :D

Down The Tracks shifts its focus to the musical history of English rock gods Led Zeppelin. Covering the band's love of blues and the influence of English folk songs on Jimmy Page's guitar technique, the film takes a look at Zeppelin's literary leanings and Robert Plant's obsession with JRR Tolkien.

link to Sky Arts

Thanks for the info 'Green Cat', its on tonight on Sky 1 Arts at 04.20 to 06.00 GMT so i will be taping it. :D

Regards, Danny

PS, And its on again at 09.25 to 11.00 same channel. ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived