Video of Bath 1970

Yea, i was very shocked really, he even emailed me back the same day. I think it is coming from Germany and he said he mailed it Wednesday, so who knows when it will get here. How far are you from Annapolis?

Bath rehearsal 70. my band is playing in annapolis if you wanted to come check it out since your in virginia, we do all led zeppelin

Nah, the background is inside someplace, Bath was an outside festival...Oh, didn't see that you pointed out it was from the RAH, and nice work for finding it ledzepfilm!:D

there is a website i was looking at a while back devoted to bath 1970 and ledzep342 told me they were looking for any pictures from the zeppelin performance so i sent them my picture of a guy filming the show. Anyway they emailed me with some information and Jochen's myspace and email, so I emailed him. he is quite a nice guy. ledzep342 is really the one who put things in the right direction, though I had visited the site many times I guess i never bothered noticing the contact info where they were looking for any pictures or information about the zeppelin performance, cheers to ledzep342 on that part.

are you being sarcastic? No I didn't lie about anything, i told him I was working on a project and I wanted to use it, and I am working on a project. he was happy to share this with me and I would like to share it with all of you

To be honest I still can't believe i even talked to him, the man who gave me his email said he tried to contact him many times over the past year and never heard a word back. I'm doing a short film documenting how led zeppelins music changed over the years, including their image and live shows all in which progressed over the 12 years they were together. basically changes in society reflecting music and vice versa.

To be honest I still can't believe i even talked to him, the man who gave me his email said he tried to contact him many times over the past year and never heard a word back. I'm doing a short film documenting how led zeppelins music changed over the years, including their image and live shows all in which progressed over the 12 years they were together. basically changes in society reflecting music and vice versa.

Oh, sounds neat, can't wait to see the film, but for now we should probably put it at rest until you get the footage...

Archived