Video of Bath 1970

Not to be mean, but nobody knew! I will now give thanks to LedZep342 for helping Joey get it.

I thought you saw that Joey was getting the footage and you were helped him....

yea, I did, but still, if I didn't ask him to get the footage in the first place, we probably would have never seen the footage...So that's kinda a big thanks to me for that, but deffinetly a big thnks for Joey for getting it.

This board has a handy little thing called the PM feature. Perhaps y'all ought to give it a try sometime.

Nah, we're really not that far off subject, besides, all I'm saying is that I should get credit for this too, as i helped get it...

Nah, we're really not that far off subject, besides, all I'm saying is that I should get credit for this too, as i helped get it...

I'm not talking about being off-topic, I'm referring to the endless chit-chat that could just as easily take place via PM's.

I go to LBI in Jersey (My dad went to the beach here when he was a kid so basically we go every year)

Go to the thread "02 rehearsals leaked" in the 02 thread.

I play drums in a band called "Canadia". My drums closely resemble that Bonham sound without having the correct sizes!

www.youtube.com/user/canadiarockmusic

Back on topic; How did you get in touch with Jochen, the filmer of the footage?

Nice to see other Led Heads in VA.

At me?

Please take down this or make it unlisted. If you took it from me or LZProjects (LedZep342) take it down immediately. Although it is a better sync than mine, you didn't ask permission to upload it. It's private footage and the purpose was to not leak it.

I hate them to, those snotty douchebags who can't help a fellow look for something. Those bastards. I didn't say it was Joey's fault. I'm keeping my video up so people on this good forum can see it as soon as BlocksVideos takes his video down.

I hate them to, those snotty douchebags who can't help a fellow look for something. Those bastards. I didn't say it was Joey's fault. I'm keeping my video up so people on this good forum can see it as soon as BlocksVideos takes his video down.

Ok, never going on that site again...:angry::slapface:

I'm not upset with you all, I'm upset at the asshole who took this link and made it public. This film was a gift to me from the man who filmed it himself. He took the time to mail it to me from his home in Germany and now some dick nut has posted it on youtube and is going to make me look like a fool.

Check your PM's Joey. The re-synced video has been removed, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. However, if the video is THAT sensitive then I would suggest that you remove the original (it maybe should not have been uploaded in the first place onto the World Wide Web!).

Mine is unlisted. You can't watch the video unless you have the link, same with yours. His is public, so if Jochen sees it, Joey is in big trouble.

No disrespect intended but I can't believe how naive you guys are, thinking that you have 'secret' links on the net. You've announced on the bands official forum (a forum that gets thousands of hits) that you have the video, you then upload the video on the world wide web and then you bitch about it. What's to say that Jochen himself hasn't joined LZ.com and isn't reading this thread right now! Get real. At least a few hundred people have viewed your video I would guess via your own link, and I would guess that a fair proportion of those people have downloaded it onto their own PC's (like me, like ssellers etc). Links can be passed via email messages without the contents or knowledge of your wishes/instructions contained in this thread.

As I said, I mean no disrespect to you but you're the ones who have screwed up on this if you have broken Jochen's trust. I have many unseen clips of Zeppelin in my archive and the last thing I would do would be to upload them onto You Tube if I knew it would break someones trust and would cause trouble. My advice to you now would be to remove your own clip by way of exercising some degree of damage limitation.

I am sorry again for the trouble this has caused you, but listen, learn and move on....

No Trades.

I'm not upset with you all, I'm upset at the asshole who took this link and made it public. This film was a gift to me from the man who filmed it himself. He took the time to mail it to me from his home in Germany and now some dick nut has posted it on youtube and is going to make me look like a fool.

What is the problem..........It's not as this is some sort of holy grail.............It is'nt even worth more than one view. If someone wants to make money out of this, they want shootin' (metophoricaly).

Archived