Video of Bath 1970

No disrespect intended but I can't believe how naive you guys are, thinking that you have 'secret' links on the net. You've announced on the bands official forum (a forum that gets thousands of hits) that you have the video, you then upload the video on the world wide web and then you bitch about it. What's to say that Jochen himself hasn't joined LZ.com and isn't reading this thread right now! Get real. At least a few hundred people have viewed your video I would guess via your own link, and I would guess that a fair proportion of those people have downloaded it onto their own PC's (like me, like ssellers etc). Links can be passed via email messages without the contents or knowledge of your wishes/instructions contained in this thread.

As I said, I mean no disrespect to you but you're the ones who have screwed up on this if you have broken Jochen's trust. I have many unseen clips of Zeppelin in my archive and the last thing I would do would be to upload them onto You Tube if I knew it would break someones trust and would cause trouble. My advice to you now would be to remove your own clip by way of exercising some degree of damage limitation.

I am sorry again for the trouble this has caused you, but listen, learn and move on....

No Trades.

Very true, especially since Joey said in his first post that he intended to post this immense movie, now he is complaining that someone else did.

"I'll post it when I get it."

Anyway, nice find Joey and a great pleasure to have met a polite, well spoken, cuss-free thrustworthy gentleman like you.

Well, the video is simply unlisted, therefore if you were smart enough you wouldn't steal it and post it right in the public where Jochen can see it.

Oh my Lord, I can't believe ^^ this guy.... you obviously have not read my above two posts fully and properly. Believe me my friend I am "smart" because what I would have done is to not upload that video onto a public worldwide website as you have done! I would have done the "smart" thing and potentially used it as currency to acquire other rare video.

I did not create this situation - you and your buddy did. Out of respect for the owner of that film you ought to remove the link. That would be the "smart" thing to do, albeit you have already let the genie out of the bottle.

Good luck, but my ultimate advice to you would be to wise-up - big time.

No Trades

Oh my Lord, I can't believe ^^ this guy.... you obviously have not read my above two posts fully and properly. Believe me my friend I am "smart" because what I would have done is to not upload that video onto a public worldwide website as you have done! I would have done the "smart" thing and potentially used it as currency to acquire other rare video.

I did not create this situation - you and your buddy did. Out of respect for the owner of that film you ought to remove the link. That would be the "smart" thing to do, albeit you have already let the genie out of the bottle.

Good luck, but my ultimate advice to you would be to wise-up - big time.

No Trades

Yes, but since it is unlisted only those with the link can view it, so it is not public to all, and I deleted my video anyway, which had the whole film, I will upload it sometime, when Jochen says it's alright to upload...

Yes, but since it is unlisted only those with the link can view it, so it is not public to all, and I deleted my video anyway, which had the whole film, I will upload it sometime, when Jochen says it's alright to upload...

Well, its still available via this link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcocV1HhoL0 that your friend posted which can be viewed by anyone anywhere in the world. If Jochen has strict copyright control over the footage then I would pretty worried right now if I was you or one of your chums. I have his email address actually, should I invite him to join LZ.com now and view his footage via the world wide web? Or is Jochen not allowed to have your "unlisted" link ? That blows your defence I think.

Maybe he'll get his day in court you with you guys, who knows...

Best of luck :blink:

No Trades

Well, that's Zepfilm's video, I deleted mine yesterday.

Well, if he was a mate of mine I'd be round his place now banging on his door!

It's probably all too late now as no doubt it'll turn up on the next Cosmic Energy release.

As I said, the genie is out of the bottle.

No Trades.

Well, if he was a mate of mine I'd be round his place now banging on his door!

It's probably all too late now as no doubt it'll turn up on the next Cosmic Energy release.

As I said, the genie is out of the bottle.

No Trades.

Well, I told him he should delete it, but he just wants to keep it unlisted I guess, this film has been on a site called ukrockfestivals.com, for probably sometime now, if it is to end up on a Cosmic Energy release, Cosmic Energy will have to get the rights.

No, it is that Jochen doesn't want the film public. Thanks for removing the video. The reason why I'm keeping my video up is that it's unlisted. That means that you can only see it if you have the link. Although you posted a great synch upgrade, if Jochen saw your video, it would make Joey look like a fool.

Jochen can't see the link unless he's a member here (I'm guessing not)

For now.... I will take down my video. Sorry guys.

Forgive me if I'm missing something here, but in LZ-World, surely there isn't any more 'public place' than the band's official website? Which is where the original link was posted, regardless of the fact that it wasn't originally available to the general public direct via Youtube?

Everybody and their dog will have this by now, and it's probably gone viral via an endless stream of pikey fanboi blogs.

I'd say your only hope is that Jochen isn't much of a LZ fan. If he is, he's sure to know about this appalling breach of trust already.

But I think he's unlikely to be a big fan. If he had been, he'd have shot more than 30 seconds.

I DO have permission to use this film in public thats why Jochen sent it to me in the first place. That does not mean I want to whore his video out the second I get it. I wanted to post on this forum just so its memebers could enjoy it. I was stupid I did not know it could be saved off of youtube and reproduced.

Presence, the admin of RO, posted this:

http://www.youtube.c...nel_video_title

Joey, might wanna do something about it.

Can anyone on the RO forum (I got banned for some odd reason which I don't know why) say that they can't post this video on youtube?

Hmmm...might be something to do with this you posted a while back:

I hate them to, those snotty douchebags who can't help a fellow look for something. Those bastards

I can confirm that they are following this thread with interest and amusement. A word to the wise: if it wasn't for 'those snotty douchebags', there would be considerably fewer LZ recordings in circulation.

Never bite the hand that feeds.

I asked them if they had the RAH bootleg footage. If I recall correctly, they didn't help me that much.

Although there is a shitload of juicy info and recordings, I now think that I might have been a bit to far. They are not much of a helping hand on direct downloads. I take back what I said. I just wish I could join back and start over.

I asked them if they had the RAH bootleg footage. If I recall correctly, they didn't help me that much.

Although there is a shitload of juicy info and recordings, I now think that I might have been a bit to far. They are not much of a helping hand on direct downloads. I take back what I said. I just wish I could join back and start over.

If I recall correctly, you didn't ask very nicely.

They are all actually very helpful, so long as you don't come in all guns blazing with a GIMME GIMME attitude. And it's hardly their fault if you haven't taken the trouble to master the simple technique of torrenting.

Here is how I look at it, the memebers of royal orleans are reading this and I want you to know that the Bath video was sent to me as a gift from the man who filmed it. I never wanted to be an "attention whore" like what was stated on the RO forum i just did not want to footage to be taken by everyone so quickly. I'm glad you all can enjoy and in the end we all love Led Zeppelin, i mean come on, does anyone remember laughter! no hard feelings just know that it was my film as a gift from a very nice man who went out of his way to share it with me and I wanted to share it with everyone as well.

Joey

Archived