Jimmy At Black Crowes Gig - Photos

kenog

This is from Ross Halfin's website, dated 13 July. The photos of Jimmy at the Black Crowes' gig at Shepherds Bush can be accessed via Ross' site.

"...A little bit of Jimmy Page showing the Black Crowes the way to 'Hell' by playing some of the Devil's Music at the Devil's Bush Empire."

interesting to see them on the stage together after Chris Robinson had some pointed unkind sentences about Jimmy Page regarding the Excess all Areas tour ending abruptly in 2000

It's lovely to see you back on here again Kenog. :)

Thanks Magic for your kind remark. As ever, you are one of the loveliest people to grace this site. I am super busy at the moment, but shall pm you when things slacken off.

This is from Ross Halfin's website, dated 13 July. The photos of Jimmy at the Black Crowes' gig at Shepherds Bush can be accessed via Ross' site.

"...A little bit of Jimmy Page showing the Black Crowes the way to 'Hell' by playing some of the Devil's Music at the Devil's Bush Empire."

No photos provided? A link would be nice or perhaps you just forgot.

Haven't seen you in a while Kenog. Missed you and glad you're back. :D

No photos provided? A link would be nice or perhaps you just forgot.

Haven't seen you in a while Kenog. Missed you and glad you're back. :D

Hi Superdave,

Thanks for your kind sentiments :beer: . You are one of my favourite correspondents on this site.:D

Sorry I missed out the link :slapface: , but I am up to my eyeballs in work at the moment. :(

Hi Superdave,

Thanks for your kind sentiments :beer: . You are one of my favourite correspondents on this site.:D

Sorry I missed out the link :slapface: , but I am up to my eyeballs in work at the moment. :(

No problem. When you get time and definitely looking forward to these. :D Thanks for the compliment too! :toast:

Archived