Tour de France 2011

Reggie29

Good onya mate for winning arguably the longest, most arduous and spectacular road bicycle race in the world, The Tour de France.

Still a long way to go to knock off Lance Armstrong's record, but it's something to aim at!

A perfect example of hard work and persistence paying off.

You have made your country proud.

Good onya mate for winning arguably the longest, most arduous and spectacular road bicycle race in the world, The Tour de France.

Still a long way to go to knock off Lance Armstrong's record, but it's something to aim at!

A perfect example of hard work and persistence paying off.

You have made your country proud.

He or anyone else aint gonna beat Lances record without taking exactly what Lance took, and they will have to get away with it as well, this isnt libelist as i havent accused Lance of taking anything illegal although i might have hinted that i thought i had but in reality i havent. :o

Mark Cavendish? now theres a Champion the likes of which youll not see again in my opinion. ;)

Regards, Danny

Hi all,

He or anyone else aint gonna beat Lances record without taking exactly what Lance took, and they will have to get away with it as well, this isnt libelist as i havent accused Lance of taking anything illegal although i might have hinted that i thought i had but in reality i havent.

Drug tested over 500+ times,nothing found,you tell me,..... :huh:

KB

Hi all,

No. :blink:Very Kind Regards, Danny

Ok Bro! :P IMHO,....a few lads came out with books to sell, controversial books to sell,....

Mate,if your ever at lost for words again,.....your jumping ship! :lol:

Never I see the day,er thread,.... :kiss:

Always,KB

Hi all,

Ok Bro! :P IMHO,....a few lads came out with books to sell, controversial books to sell,....

Mate,if your ever at lost for words again,.....your jumping ship! :lol:

Never I see the day,er thread,.... :kiss:

Always,KB

Hi Kev,

I wasnt lost for words but i didnt see where you wanted me to go. ;)

Since the very beginning of cycle racing in the early 1900s doping was a constant, its the most doped sport in the world today and always has been so my take is that they are all a bunch of cheats, but thats just my opinion, i dont have much faith in anything mankind does, you lot always break the rules and cheat but call it something else, something i have never done.

Thats why i'm an Island of Honour in a Sea of Shite. :o:lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Good title for an album that " Island of Honour in a Sea of Shite" dont you think? Maybe even 2 Albums. :P

Hi all,

Since the very beginning of cycle racing in the early 1900s doping was a constant, its the most doped sport in the world today and always has been so my take is that they are all a bunch of cheats, but thats just my opinion, i dont have much faith in anything mankind does, you lot always break the rules and cheat but call it something else, something i have never done.

Really?And what doping/drugs were they taking in the 1900's? Steroids came in the late 30's,blood doping much later.

Now riddle me this Bilbo,....how has this cheating effected you and the world at large? ;)

PS, Good title for an album that " Island of Honour in a Sea of Shite" dont you think? Maybe even 2 Albums. :P

I was thinking 'Sea of Love.' Never work. :lol:

KB

Hi all,

Really?And what doping/drugs were they taking in the 1900's? Steroids came in the late 30's,blood doping much later.

Now riddle me this Bilbo,....how has this cheating effected you and the world at large? ;)

I was thinking 'Sea of Love.' Never work. :lol:

KB

In 1886 an English cyclist is popularly reputed to have died after drinking a blend of cocaine, caffeine and strychnine, supposedly in the Bordeaux–Paris race. This was included in the 1997 International Olympic Committee study on the Historical Evolution of Doping Phenomenon, and listed as the presumed first death due to doping during a competition. The report did allow that in this period it was common practice, and not illegal.[1] This is alternatively reported as trimethyl poisoning.[2] However, the main Bordeaux–Paris race did not start until 1891, and the cyclist who supposedly died in 1886, Arthur Linton, actually finished second in 1896 and died a few weeks later, reportedly from a combination of drug induced exhaustion and typhoid fever.[3] Linton was managed by the notorious Choppy Warburton

And theres more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_cycling#1886

"Sea of Love" what you going soft mate, "Sea of Shite" its more Punkish dontya think? :o;):lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Archived