Look at all the shiney people.....

Okay...time to start a thread naming all the famous folk who we know are going. Not speculation, but the great and the good who have publically stated that they'll be there.

Then, I'll produce a twichers list for the night and we can go around ticking them all off. We can also give each celeb marks out of 10 for exactly how surprised we are that they are much shorter than they look on the telly.

For openers.......Dave Grohl :notworthy: and Jeremy Clarkson :notworthy:

Ann Wilson, no surprise

It's how I learned of the reunion show. The first day it was announced, I was listening to the radio in the car, the local DJ was interviewing Ann Wilson and he casually asked her "are you going to the Led Zep gig?", she replied "oh for sure", he embarassingly said something like "of course you'll be there" and then they talked about her new album and played Immigrant Song from it (sounds great BTW). I almost drove off the road and couldn't get home fast enough to hit the computer and register in the ballot, LOL.

Dave Gilmour said on radio 2 a few weeks back that he was going,should be one hell of a backstage area that night !!! oh and as this is my first post on this new forum may I say hello to you all and aint zep life just great at the moment :D .and finaly has anyone heard if the cult will be on the bill at Knebworth 09 :D chin chin.

I'm pretty sure that Dan Hawkins...will be in the audience somewhere.

Well fit!

One of the Arquette sisters (can't remember which one) said she was gonna be there when she was interviewed on This Morning last week.

:rolleyes:

Archived