Jimmy Page Plumpton Home Studio 30 Sep 1973

LedZep342

Here are more photos, thanks to fsmith9095, sorry, most of the pics are small, I can't enlarge them without them getting compressed!:( But some of these photos don't have the JP watermark!:D

jimmyinstudio0dg%25255B1%25255D.jpg

th_jp_studio.jpg

The photo above is obvious mirrored as Page's bangs should be going to the left or his right.

th_pagepreferspignose.jpg

jp8904.jpg

JP_at_Sol_Studios_Cookham_Berkshire.jpg

th_3.jpg

th_812bfa60.jpg

th_j170.jpg

th_jimmypageorange.jpg

th_JPstudiocheeks.jpg

002.jpg

I believe the TRB video also has a quick clip off the band exiting a dressing room /RV

..coming down steps which I presume is backstage in Pittsburgh.

Speaking of snippets,I wonder about the source of the 2 sec clip of JHB "dancing " in what appears to be a hotel seen on the 2003 DVD.

And finally,does anyone recall a clip of Bonzo with a hotrod on YouTube? It was taken down before I had a chance to view it.

In TSRTS? Bonzo's fantasy sequence has Bonzo riding in a hot rod.

There is another snippet of Zep's limo arriving at MSG, and another nice snippet on the 2003 DVD is Page and Plant in the parking garage, on the MSG menu.

I think the shot of Page coming down steps from MSG.

I believe the TRB video also has a quick clip off the band exiting a dressing room /RV

..coming down steps which I presume is backstage in Pittsburgh.

Speaking of snippets,I wonder about the source of the 2 sec clip of JHB "dancing " in what appears to be a hotel seen on the 2003 DVD.

And finally,does anyone recall a clip of Bonzo with a hotrod on YouTube? It was taken down before I had a chance to view it.

Part of that clip of Page can be seen on the side Menu "Songs" on TSRTS.

That 2 second clip of Bonham has to be from from the Drake Hotel, Jonesy can be seen from the same camera angle, running over to the cam with his coat, also on the side Menu "Songs", I'm pretty sure this is from the Drake Hotel...

The only clip I've seen of Bonzo riding on a hotrod is from TSRTS, this was probably shot for TSRTS.;)

Archived